John deere cab cladding kit.

johndeere6920s

Has anyone ever got a kit for an sg2 cab?
I see nick young does them but at £500+ exchange and postage it would cost alot of 1k euro.
Any experience of any spurious ones?

Sent from my D2203 using Tapatalk

Apparently the kits don't always fit well.
I bought rolls of trim from aoc in mountrath and got a carpet fitter to do the job.Cheaper way of doing it

Apparently the kits don't always fit well.
I bought rolls of trim from aoc in mountrath and got a carpet fitter to do the job.Cheaper way of doing it
Get the same pattern cloth and just get a material to go in under it.
Your on to something there [emoji106]

Cover the metal with a layer of flashband which will reduce noise levels nicely
Is flashback hard to get and would the foam stick to it?
I'm not worried about noise as there a quite cab to begin with but if it's easy get and the cladding will stick to it I might get a bit

Any decent builders providers will have flashband, it's quick, cheap and easy to do. Will make the cab even quieter, put it on any surface that's gonna be covered over with trim material after.

Should be no problem getting the trim to stick to it.

Be aware it will smell like tar for a week or two, but it's impressive the difference it can make. Did it to a range rover years ago, was a great job

there is a crowd in tallow county waterford that does trim for all makes but i can,t remember their name at the moment, someting like westford i think

that's the stuff I was talkling about.spray glue to hold it.
we didn't precut it as the oldcladding was in poor shape for a template
Did the one sheet do the whole lot perfectly.
there is a crowd in tallow county waterford that does trim for all makes but i can,t remember their name at the moment, someting like westford i think
Had forgotten about them got some off them before.
Priced qtp 900 euro for the whole lot

Do you have a local who does upholstery?

I know a man near here got his Ford AP cab done by one and it was a fine job.:thumbup:

Do you have a local who does upholstery?

I know a man near here got his Ford AP cab done by one and it was a fine job.[emoji106]
They didn't have it in the right color.
The crowd seedsower mentioned have it [emoji106]

Did the one sheet do the whole lot perfectly.

Had forgotten about them got some off them before.
Priced qtp 900 euro for the whole lot

I got two sheets and had a good bit over.
Andy reckoned one wouldn't do it so I got the two.

Wanting to do similar to a 2850 JD will need whole cab done .. just wondering how you did it jd6920 and how you got on and if you used flashband .. thanks

the cladding kit comes in 2 parts, a waist high kit which goes up to the top of the 4 pillars, and then a headliner kit. are you recaldding the whole cab ?

the cladding kit comes in 2 parts, a waist high kit which goes up to the top of the 4 pillars, and then a headliner kit. are you recaldding the whole cab ?

Yes but was hoping to do it as cheap as possible as doing it for selling tractor so i was morely thinking of andy o connors rolls

Might be no harm to price @marlyman for it,
As at least his will be cut to shape and take alot of the hassle of of fitting it.

Oh didn't realise he did them thought he was only offering advice.... yeah that's the plan but I could leave out the headliner kit as it's not fierce bad

Back