John Deere

Is the new look of the bigger JD's god damn awful or what!! :blink:.........:tdown:
20-768x405.jpg
I won't be seen in one anyway..

Can't wait to see the new eAutoPowr in action. Been waiting for this transmission now for years. And IVT without any hydraulics, the ability to have ground drive for trailers by way of electric driven axles, this will be a game changer.

Can't wait to see the new eAutoPowr in action. Been waiting for this transmission now for years. And IVT without any hydraulics, the ability to have ground drive for trailers by way of electric driven axles, this will be a game changer.

We had to do a presentation about any topic we wanted in college two years ago. I did hybrid technology in tractors.

I suggested electric tractors were a long way away yet, but that a logical step would be a hybrid tractor. Electric drive, batteries and an engine, like a prius.

You could use the brakes on the trailer to charge the batteries and stuff. Looks like they're heading that way.

As far as I know that's the way old deltic locomotives worked. Electric drive, diesel generator.

Back