Jr perry

You know when you cross the bridge in Carlow into graigcullen you are in laoise..where is Shaw's area ending and Lyons begin.Stradbally or Portlaoise.
I thought New Holland would have advertised the new outlet at the machinery show today..Cnh have great coverage in Leinster now. About 30miles between red and blue.

ironic when the journal has wexford and cork being the only counties in ireland that NH are the most popular tractor

And no NH branch in the whole county now, I'll eat humble pie if proven wrong but these moves are going to hurt NH sales In the county with a strong move to the sister brand imv.

So Murphy's are going to essentially have Wexford to themselves? They have a great storeman in Kieran , but that's about the only reason I'd go there. To put it mildly, an awful lot of people would have no time for the owners attitude. I doubt we'd buy anything from them.

So Murphy's are going to essentially have Wexford to themselves? They have a great storeman in Kieran , but that's about the only reason I'd go there. To put it mildly, an awful lot of people would have no time for the owners attitude. I doubt we'd buy anything from them.

No, there will be 3 dealers with territory in Wexford, but none of them will have a premises there in the short term.

You know when you cross the bridge in Carlow into graigcullen you are in laoise..where is Shaw's area ending and Lyons begin.Stradbally or Portlaoise.
I thought New Holland would have advertised the new outlet at the machinery show today..Cnh have great coverage in Leinster now. About 30miles between red and blue.

To add to that Murphy's are opening in Cillin Hill, Kilkenny which is about 36kms from Graigcullen, great coverage for around this neck of the woods. On a related side note Murphys have adverts on Indeed for a number of positions for the Cillin Hill premises.

Cillín Hill is good spot because it will catch lads coming out of the mart in good form with stuffed pockets . Or else in bad form looking to cheer themselves up by buying a tractor. Unlike Graiguecullen where they might be waylaid and left for dead by natives looking for cigarettes .
Only Joking @jay gatsby .

Cillín Hill is good spot because it will catch lads coming out of the mart in good form with stuffed pockets . Or else in bad form looking to cheer themselves up by buying a tractor. Unlike Graiguecullen where they might be waylaid and left for dead by natives looking for cigarettes .
Only Joking @jay gatsby .
You're getting your excuses in early @Bog Man . Lyons and Burton will be disappointed when they hear the grain barons of the carlow plains won't buy off them because they're afraid to cross the border into the badlands.

Did any body go to the auction @ perry’s Today or was there any feedback from what was for sale good bad or indifferent
Does seem a shame that an iconic dealer such as this is relagated to people pick the bones of the carcassese

Did any body go to the auction @ perry’s Today or was there any feedback from what was for sale good bad or indifferent
Does seem a shame that an iconic dealer such as this is relagated to people pick the bones of the carcassese
Is it not tomorrow it's on?

Kieran is a pure gentleman and will be very sadly missed when he retires. He has the patience of a saint and as cool as a cucumber even when busy, great man for tips and very helpful with the older stuff that none of the rest of them are interested in and finding cost effective solutions. Myself and himself have spent some time poring over the computer :laugh:

I hope they will remember to ring back when people enquire about machines but I suppose Dad and I are too small for them.

Back