KT Winter Barley Field.

Tell us more about this cornering manoeuvre. Did you drink the cypermethrin?
This pics might make it a bit clearer, I came up the headland tramline swung out at about 45° and backed into the corner stopped a took the photo, then drove straight out down the tramline by the N80. Later in the year I will just turn the corner, but for weed spray I always back into the corner.IMG_20171102_140058.jpg

This pics might make it a bit clearer, I came up the headland tramline swung out at about 45° and backed into the corner stopped a took the photo, then drove straight out down the tramline by the N80. Later in the year I will just turn the corner, but for weed spray I always back into the corner.View attachment 49045
Yeah I get you but why not follow the tramline smoothly around the corner, then back in?

Yeah I get you but why not follow the tramline smoothly around the corner, then back in?
Oh right, :lol:, I thought I was doing something stupid and reducing the potential of the crop or the effectiveness of the sprays.
I can live with members thinking I'm not a good driver, much more interested in getting the joins between two headlands as close to right as I can than appearances.

Keep them coming @gone. I'm sure there are plenty of members, particularly those who aren't from a tillage background or area, who aren't walking encyclopedias and would have an interest in seeing how a crop progresses from start to finish.

Back