Lamborghini tractors

That's the same as a rubinstein I presume?
If you have access to someone who knows them well and can buy right enough they would be a nice yoke I'd say.
Tom shaw claims to be able to keep them going anyway.

Afaik they are easy bought.

That's the same as a rubinstein I presume?
If you have access to someone who knows them well and can buy right enough they would be a nice yoke I'd say.
Tom shaw claims to be able to keep them going anyway.

Afaik they are easy bought.
Same tractor alright.
Went to look at one before was warned away.
Rang one lad and he had his ripped in the gearbox kept locking up.
Another lad had to scrap one to keep the other going.
I tink the engines used only last about 3k hours

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

This looks very well, it will be difficult to sell it at that price though I'd have thought?

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/lamborghini-r1056/16499732

NTI4ZTNlN2EwZDAyMDNkMGQ2MDBiY2YzMTUzNDNmZTm80v5rDk0a3nHJMvBOjq4zaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b184MDk3NzgxOHx8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

Yikes!! Lovely looking thing but that's a ball of cash. Can't be a huge target market for one of these either

If I was being very picky (:rolleyes2:) I think the decals and the exhaust are not right. Also think the rear wheels are not original, they look more like MF699/2640 rims.

If I was being very picky (:rolleyes2:) I think the decals and the exhaust are not right. Also think the rear wheels are not original, they look more like MF699/2640 rims.
exhaust is right but you are correct on the decals and wheels, drove one on a galligani harvester and she was well able for it, not a bad tractor at all

It's tidy looking but I wouldn't care to be in it these days betweeen noise and heat..

Certainly not this summer anyway, but would it be as bad as we might fear? Tractor cabs have got a lot more glass in them and they are better insulated, making AC a necessity rather than a luxury. I'm not sure that a basic tin cab would be as unbearable as a modern tractor without AC. I did a spot of mowing in an unfamiliar tractor a few weeks back and I didn't know how to turn the AC on (I thought it had packed up), I was gasping for something you could take the doors off!

I see the Lamborghini brand has made a return to the UK/Irish market

View attachment 61120
It's not so long since they said they would only market Same and Deutz in Ireland, looking at that picture it's a white Deutz, even the Same and Hurlimann have more identity still I suppose I could aspire to owning a Lambo that might pay it's way.

Nice Same Leopard here.
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/same-leopard-90-turbo-/20813724

ZDUxZTFlYzUxZGU2YjM5ZWVmMWZjN2FjNzdiY2Q3NzNFIZ7c98ES1IwfiYb9KYQSaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTY1MjE2ODV8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

And a similar Lamborghini. I think this tractor resided near me for a while.
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/lamborghini/20788003

YjI4ZDdiOWZlZjcwMTM5YjVlMTc2NzcwYjA2YTkyNGGIwykVN-FD16VGAjKox3IPaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTYyOTgxNTR8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

With the loader and nearly new tyres all around, it's not that dear really.
Wouldn't those yokes just blow the head off you with noise, heres another Same, http://parristractors.com/used-farm-machinery/details.php?src=1&id=93007 I'd be dubious about the clock reading as it looks to be stuck on 2200rpm.
12.jpg

So would any other tractor from the 60s or 70s though :undecided:

They'd have a better cab than the 3600 here anyway!:sweat: so considering we do 200+ hours on it a year you can see where I'm coming from!
These are from the 80's, there were far quieter cabs in the mid 80's, IH's XL and Fords bubble spring to mind, I once had a demo Same Tiger, the noise was ferocious and put me off Same for ever, the cab was like an amplifier.

Back