Landini tractors

I always liked the look of the Legends, fine bus to stand back and gawk at but it all goes wrong the minute you set on board. Stupid manual shuttle just stuck into the side of the dash like an afterthought and a bit stockman ish in spec overall. Theirs one around here on a straight pipe exhaust and the sound of the turbo and 6cyl iveco would leave ya with a semi:D:D

Stockman spec is not a bad thing for some :D

Perkins engine DP, you getting confused or reminiscing about Fiats :D

It is only lately they have gone to FPT.

Stockman spec is not a bad thing for some :D

Perkins engine DP, you getting confused or reminiscing about Fiats :D

It is only lately they have gone to FPT.

I agree with you on stockman spec but there's a limit especially on a large tractor. I was thinking Perkins but then remember looking at one in the main agents last year and it had an Iveco so I thought they all did. I think Landini are begining to catch up on the rest of them now. Just a pity they couldn't design a decent looking cab and I might have another one of them.

I always liked the look of the Legends, fine bus to stand back and gawk at but it all goes wrong the minute you set on board. Stupid manual shuttle just stuck into the side of the dash like an afterthought and a bit stockman ish in spec overall. Theirs one around here on a straight pipe exhaust and the sound of the turbo and 6cyl iveco would leave ya with a semi:D:D
I can't stand that there's some fine tractors out there but the second you sit up on them your left down.
The 6290 here let's a whistle out the turbo when you change up its fairly orgasmic.
I'd nearly start of in the low box over it :D

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

I can't stand that there's some fine tractors out there but the second you sit up on them your left down.
The 6290 here let's a whistle out the turbo when you change up its fairly orgasmic.
I'd nearly start of in the low box over it :D

I've often ploughed with the right door open on the T160 because the sound off the exhaust under pressure at low revs would leave ya very upset haha:lol:. The steering wheel would be locking up on the headlands like something large was getting caught in the spokes:D:D

I've often ploughed with the right door open on the T160 because the sound off the exhaust under pressure at low revs would leave ya very upset haha:lol:. The steering wheel would be locking up on the headlands like something large was getting caught in the spokes:D:D

Take off the door would be worth it haha.
of trow out the silencer box

And you wonder why you haven't got an OH :rolleyes:

And you wonder why you haven't got an OH :rolleyes:

I thought you'd be drinking yer head off in Castleiney or Templemore by now?. Passed that way earlier tonight with a load of bales and got a few quare looks form folks outside the pub. Left me a bit drooly tbh:drunk:, stuck in a tractor while they were supping:D

I thought you'd be drinking yer head off in Castleiney or Templemore by now?. Passed that way earlier tonight with a load of bales and got a few quare looks form folks outside the pub. Left me a bit drooly tbh:drunk:, stuck in a tractor while they were supping:D

I've seen the error of my ways, and now spend my evenings in silent reflection and prayer

I'm praying I never have to drive one again :whistle:

Ahh in fairness their not that bad a tractor. I don't think I'd buy one myself but if I was helping a lad out and thats all he had I wouldn't mind. However at the end of the day Valtra is yer only man and all those other makes are only faffing about:D

Ah I never drove that many of them to be fair, a Legend 130 when it was new which I thought was very basic at the time. After that it would mostly be handy ones with loaders on them when I'd be rolling grain for lads, and they're generally wrecked anyway.

Once was enough for me.
When a man has a Linda Ronstadt cassette tape holding the spool forward to work the loader its nearly time to call it a day haha

She was a fine bit of stuff in her day, or so my old Grandad used to tell me :whistle:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mue05fazqsI"]Linda Ronstadt & johnny cash i never will marry johnny cash show 1969 - YouTube[/ame]

I'd sooner spend an afternoon on that than an aul Landini anyway ;)

Have you seen it lately paint works all faided and the front axle is doing the splits from the set of weights.
if you like its very much like a landini fine from the outside and fell apart with age

Have you seen it lately paint works all faided and the front axle is doing the splits from the set of weights.
if you like its very much like a landini fine from the outside and fell apart with age

We were drinking the tea the other morning and there was a picture of Liz Hurley in the paper. I asked one of the lads would his wife look like that when she was 48, he said "she didn't look like that when she was 18" :lol:

Anyway, back to the Landini debate....... :whistle:

We were drinking the tea the other morning and there was a picture of Liz Hurley in the paper. I asked one of the lads would his wife look like that when she was 48, he said "she didn't look like that when she was 18" :lol:

Never mind the ould Landini debate. What was that film called where Liz was the devil in it? Mighty fine she was in it.

Shes another fine machine could we go as far to say an older fendt perhaps ?

Never mind the ould Landini debate. What was that film called where Liz was the devil in it? Mighty fine she was in it.

Are you doing a bit of erm research :D

johndeere6920s;284369 Are you doing a bit of erm research :D Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE said:
We'll come back to that at a much later date :D. That film was on a few weeks ago and Liz Hurley was fcukin fine in it, no other way to put it. But to keep on topic, she was a lot better looking then a Landini:D

Back