Laoisfarmer pics

Could you plumb it up to run on seperate spools . Have that on the lely seperate spool for each rotor . A lever out the back window is a balls i`d imagine .
We looked at it when we got it and we didn't for some reason.
There's 3 hoses going back I think that led to the confusion

Why do you need 3 spools? One spool for each side, whats the third for? Pardon my stupidity.......

All my tractors have had 3 spools for years,when I borrowed my father in laws with 2 spools I just set the width then unplugged the pipes,very rare I’d need to alter even on the main road.

All my tractors have had 3 spools for years,when I borrowed my father in laws with 2 spools I just set the width then unplugged the pipes,very rare I’d need to alter even on the main road.
You need the width control to fold up or unfold the Claas 2800 and upwards, it would be fairly annoying to have to change pipes every time you left a field and change them back the other side of the gate.

You need the width control to fold up or unfold the Claas 2800 and upwards, it would be fairly annoying to have to change pipes every time you left a field and change them back the other side of the gate.

1st krone I had came with a simple control box that meant it only needed two pipes,when I bought my new krone I picked basic spec and it came with a tap set up like yours,it will fold extended or not.

The 375 would have float alright but youd have to keep the lever`s down manually to keep it in float . Raked at the start with the rake on a 390 with no issues . Not sure if your supposed to have the spools in float for the lely rake must inquire .
Do you need float for your lely rake? Has the 375 float?

The 375 would have float alright but youd have to keep the lever`s down manually to keep it in float . Raked at the start with the rake on a 390 with no issues . Not sure if your supposed to have the spools in float for the lely rake must inquire .
Always use float on our 715, seems to do a better job in float. think the 1 u use is a 745 mite be different.

Well may it wear, they are supposed to be a nice step up from the 190. :Thumbp2:
Thanks, The driver was always raving about the 190 being great on power until he had the 6175r on the big Baler and he couldn’t believe the difference, the 5s have a lot better torque. Still nothing wrong with the 0s tho. Comfort wise there wouldn’t be much in it.

Back