Late sending Permit to Bandon

Tomjim

What happens if a permit is late being sent to Bandon ie the permit should have been sent by 21st March and it was only sent to Bandon yesterday, but the date on the Permit that the cattle were moved is correct ie they were moved on March 18th. The buyer forgot to send in the permit to Bandon

Tried ringing Bandon but no one answering the phone

What happens if a permit is late being sent to Bandon ie the permit should have been sent by 21st March and it was only sent to Bandon yesterday, but the date on the Permit that the cattle were moved is correct ie they were moved on March 18th. The buyer forgot to send in the permit to Bandon

Tried ringing Bandon but no one answering the phone
One per cent BPS penalty for the buyer.Had similar happen a while back. You can appeal but will delay payments considerably so easier to accept penalty than to wait.

Depends on the % number of late registrations/movement notifications for the calendar year. Less than 30% does not incur a penalty anyway. If over 30% Its only applied if you are unfortunate
to be selected for a BPS inspection. It’s very likely you will never hear anything about it again.

The cattle have not gone out of my herd yet. I'm just wondering if I get the buyer to key the number of the permit into his online herd profile and accept the cattle would that work even though the permit has gone to bandon in the post

The cattle have not gone out of my herd yet. I'm just wondering if I get the buyer to key the number of the permit into his online herd profile and accept the cattle would that work even though the permit has gone to bandon in the post
if he is online it might i would ring again on monday,that office is in clonakilty not bandon tho

The permit is only valid for 10 days. It is likely that they will contact you to say that the movement was invalid and you will need to apply for a new permit.

Ring them. Explain it to them and they will sort it out.

They are not taking calls due to coronavirus. I'm wondering should the buyer accept the cattle online hes seems willing to do so. The fact that permit is out of date will it allow him to do it online?. If he did it online im sure bandon would see it done and ignore the paper version. My concern us that it is drawing attention to it by doing it online

Could you just apply for another permit now and say they moved within the correct window for the new permit?

Are the animals still in test or under 6weeks? Could redo another one as the seller still has the animals in his herd and not in yours even doh the movement has happened. Of non of you have got a inspection since the animals where moved go do another movement again

Back