Machinery on Youtube

i dont know the story here, but christ its some mess.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL5qcdqmjN4"]Traktorok égtek el a szarvaskendi tűzben - százmilliós nagyságrendű a kár a majorban - YouTube[/ame]

and while im at it.

anyone like to CSI this one.....

looks like the field was burning a right while, were they at the tae?
and would someone of lit the straw while they were?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWxRjA0hn_A"]Feuerwehr im Einsatz - Traktor brennt - Feuerwehr löscht Brand - YouTube[/ame]

and while im at it.

anyone like to CSI this one.....

looks like the field was burning a right while, were they at the tae?
and would someone of lit the straw while they were?

Feuerwehr im Einsatz - Traktor brennt - Feuerwehr löscht Brand - YouTube

I'd say your not far off it. Something might have broken on the baler and they headed off to fix or get a replacement seeing as the sides are up on it. Could have been as simple as a fag flicked out the window of a passing car. Seeing how dry it is i doubt it would have taken long to get off the ground.

Not being a computer expert , I have no idea how ye do the link to the page. Two silage vids on youtube, 87 silage harvesters anna-marie bourke, { I supplied the starting flag! } no 2 vid Silage 2012. Careys Co Clare. Feel free to put the link on it'

seen him before, its steep alright.

he has ground drive on the wagon, along with a steering axle too,
a wee bit of work there, seeing since new holland dont fit ground drive pto's on them tractors.

Wonder what he does if it fails to grip near the top of a climb, should make for an interesting manouvere, me thinks your first mistake might be your last.

I'd be tinking the same.
you wouldn't want to go for the clutch anyway

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

Christ I don't know drew I wouldnt know him that well like [emoji1]

Nah i was only opening in tapatalk and wasnt bothered to go try find it on YouTube to see related vids! thought you might have seen it same time you found that one!!

Nah i was only opening in tapatalk and wasnt bothered to go try find it on YouTube to see related vids! thought you might have seen it same time you found that one!!

I didn't there was a one of a lad with a small little thing with a front mower on it.
there was one of a fella in a massey in new Zealand power harrowing fair steep ground

Wonder what he does if it fails to grip near the top of a climb, should make for an interesting manouvere, me thinks your first mistake might be your last.

i was in that situation two weeks ago with a half load of dung in the spreader, before i could consider my next maneuver i was back down at the bottom of the hill again! thankfully still the right way up!

A very nice one of the first of the silage from the UK & nicely put together by Farming Photography. It would put in the mood for a bit of grass. Lovely mixture of footage.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-9t-MDAzDg"]2014 Silage cutting season - YouTube[/ame]

Back