Massey 5455 calibration problem

Deutz638

Happy Christmas lads. I was trying to calibrate the clutch on a Massey 5455 dyna 4 after about 2 mins in to it the A on the dash started flashing like it was showing a code think I got code 13. Am right that it a code if so what is code 13 thanks for any help

Here is the codes . Has it got jumpy lately ? Have seen the springs to break and cause drag in the clutches which can throw up that codes out the sensors do give trouble too . If you try it in 1a when its cold first thing in the morning with the hand brake off and with a few revs and power control lever in neutral and it stays stationery it will be the sensor but if it is creeping forward or creeps in reverse its the beville washers split in the pack and dragging on the clutch housing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181225-215138.png
    Screenshot_20181225-215138.png
    394.4 KB · Views: 39
Thanks Ian yes it has got very jumpy in forward perfect in reverse don't think it is creeping but I will check again in the morning

Here is a bit more info

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181226-170546.png
    Screenshot_20181226-170546.png
    397.5 KB · Views: 46
Hi lads had that Massey back for another look this week there differently a drag in the clutch is it much of a job to do the springs in the clutch pack thanks for any help

Hi Ian,
Many thanks for the file from the wshop manual as it has helped us remedy a problem with our intermediate speed sensor which became open circuited. We are in the midst of our silage making season, typical for something like this to happen.
All fixed by installing a new sensor.
Best Gus

Back