Massey 6180 stuck in low

After I put it back together it slipped back into low. I swapped around a few of the solenoids and there’s no difference. Is there anything else it could possibly be?
Is there a washer on the new hi lo switch you fitted,if there is remove it and try again to see if it’s any different,if not it could possibly be the computer playing up but I’d check and recheck everything thing again before going any farther.

Is there a washer on the new hi lo switch you fitted,if there is remove it and try again to see if it’s any different,if not it could possibly be the computer playing up but I’d check and recheck everything thing again before going any farther.
I changed the plugs around instead of the solenoids and it’s now in high. So does that mean the problem is either with the original wiring or the computer?

I changed the plugs around instead of the solenoids and it’s now in high. So does that mean the problem is either with the original wiring or the computer?
Could it be the switch that changes from high to low not switching.

That sounds like a wiring problem,I’m assuming you swapped plugs and the hi lo solenoid is getting power.
Start by tracing the wires back to the box ,check earths as well.
Is everything else working on the tractor.

If it worked when you swapped plugs has to be electronic problem. You absolutely need a multimeter on the cable going to that solenoid

Yes I swapped plugs. I’ll get the multimeter and check the wiring. Dynashift isn’t working probably the same problem.

My 6180 is stuck in low box. The lights on the dash switch when you pull the gear stick over but it’s still in low all the time. Anyone know could it be an electrical problem or any idea what could be wrong? The radio and everything else above my head has stopped working too which was constantly on live, could it be related?
Hi Tom, it's afew years that you had a 6180 stuck in low?
Iv have the same problem.
Did you find the problem?

My 6180 is stuck in low box. The lights on the dash switch when you pull the gear stick over but it’s still in low all the time. Anyone know could it be an electrical problem or any idea what could be wrong? The radio and everything else above my head has stopped working too which was constantly on live, could it be related?

My 6180 is stuck in low box. The lights on the dash switch when you pull the gear stick over but it’s still in low all the time. Anyone know could it be an electrical problem or any idea what could be wrong? The radio and everything else above my head has stopped working too which fwas constantly on live, could it be related?
Hi Tom, it's a few years ago that you had a 6180 stuck in low?
Iv have the same problem.
Did you find the problem? Thanks

Back