Massey 7715

Did the brakes as a precaution in the t6 this year, just on 6800 hours and the bare edges were just starting to wear when they came out so possibly would have gone soon enough. None of the trailers at home would have been great on brakes for the first few years we had it, and it does a fair bit of loader work and stacking bales which can be fairly on and off the brakes but I suppose only short bursts. I do tend to pedal on and off a few times if on a hard run to keep the oil in around them.

A friend has a 6070 and the brakes are after failing twice on it. I think @laoisfarmer had similar problems.
Had a 6080 with the issue , nh dealer came out at the time and he tested trailers as he was blaming them, they were ok !!! Did a time test between the nh and the jd and the nh was slower so that ended the argument, we only ever did brakes on jds at around 5000 hrs but on any short wheelbase nh we had it was every 1000/1200 hrs , long wheel base nh are a different story and hav very good brakes.

Back