Massey Ferguson 2000 series

Had a 2640, 2645 and a 2680 for a few years. Great machine but slow would be the way to describe it. We still have the 2645 whether she gets traded or I take a notion and refurb it has yet to be decided. Although at this stage I think I've seen enough of them. That one looks mint though.

Is your 2645 the electronic version?

wonder what kind of cash.. would be sensible enough i'd imagine as no use for road .. and limited to field activities..

The baby of the range...
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/massey-ferguson-2620/20029792

ZTlmZjJiZTNjN2JiY2UxMjRlZmNmODBjOGE3MjBhMjDwxAc9J4PWgzxJgjLCNmIgaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTA1Njg5ODR8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

The 2680 had a turbo and large oil pipes either side of the engine going to a oil cooler in the rad so a turbo could possibly be fitted but I doubt the engine was changed. The 2720 along with the oil cooler pipes had a large air to water intercooler that would be visible along the rh side.

I'd say he's just mesmerized by the awesome pulling power(helped by the slow speed so you never need to change down) and can't believe its only a 105hp. If any one else wants one of these rare savage beasts I may be able to pull a few favours and hook you up with one a few thousand cheaper than the one advertised.

Oh ya I almost forgot,

She's cheep horsepower lad

I have always wanted to buy an MF 1135. Thanks @nashmach for posting the 2620 above. It seems to be in great condition and I reckoned it would be a good consolation given the absence of good 1135s available other than stateside and it’s keen price.

Anyway rang this morning and it’s sold. So that that unfortunately. !

I have always wanted to buy an MF 1135. Thanks @nashmach for posting the 2620 above. It seems to be in great condition and I reckoned it would be a good consolation given the absence of good 1135s available other than stateside and it’s keen price.

Anyway rang this morning and it’s sold. So that that unfortunately. !
It was fair mint went to see it a few weeks ago with another lad.
It was working in the curragh for years according to your man holes for stabilisers on the half housings were snapped off.
Brakes were really poor to respond handbrake not working and it needed a multi power cable

It was fair mint went to see it a few weeks ago with another lad.
It was working in the curragh for years according to your man holes for stabilisers on the half housings were snapped off.
Brakes were really poor to respond handbrake not working and it needed a multi power cable

Maybe it's just as well you missed out @Ptk44

But then I had my commission nearly spent :cry:

What kind of money are 2725’s making? They don’t seem to come up too often on DoneDeal
No idea what they would be making but I'd imagine there aren't too many around, you wouldn't see them too often compared to the 2640's and 80's

Back