Massey`s pics

A combination of errors bale came on to table door caught bale table continued out then started to wrap plastic rolls hit the door bale wedged between table and bale chamber . All of which should not happen 3 different sensor's didn't pick up the errors . Had to chuck out the bale by hand .

Sent from my phone to your screen .[/QUOTE]

breaking up a bale in a field is bad enough out in the open, would fancy trying to do it between baler and wrapper

New silage slab going in .
IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

Went from dust and sunshine to
IMG_1126.JPG
a complete wash out
IMG_1127.jpg
One not so little stone took four hrs to break .
IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

Do you have special corner shutters to make sloped wall? any chance of a picture if so.

No corner pans lad . Back wall was poured first and then the pan`s were stood for the side wall with a made up timber wedge used to seal up to the slope of the back wall . No pic`s i`m afraid as phone was out of action for a few day`s .:no:

What's going on with all the bales on the 'headlands' in the last photo massey?

Were made 2 yrs ago for the lad and laid in by the headland and that's where they've been since . Crows attacked them and weren't worth feeding.

Get busy living or get busy dying.

No corner pans lad . Back wall was poured first and then the pan`s were stood for the side wall with a made up timber wedge used to seal up to the slope of the back wall . No pic`s i`m afraid as phone was out of action for a few day`s .:no:

From start to finish how lomg did it take?

From start to finish how lomg did it take?

Took them a day to tie the steel and put up the timbers for the base . We already had the base hardcore levelled . Poured the floor in a day . Stood the pans and poured the back wall in one day . Following day took pans down from back wall and stood them for side wall and poured entire side wall on the same day . Came back next day took down pans and loaded them back on the trailer. In total took them 5 days . There was a crew of 5 to tie the steel and pour the base and a crew of 3 to pour the walls.

Took them a day to tie the steel and put up the timbers for the base . We already had the base hardcore levelled . Poured the floor in a day . Stood the pans and poured the back wall in one day . Following day took pans down from back wall and stood them for side wall and poured entire side wall on the same day . Came back next day took down pans and loaded them back on the trailer. In total took them 5 days . There was a crew of 5 to tie the steel and pour the base and a crew of 3 to pour the walls.

is it just me or does it not make the walls structurally stronger to pour them first on top of the foundation and them pour the floor last. then again all underground tanks have floor poured first and wall second. Think our wall silage pits had the walls poured first.

is it just me or does it not make the walls structurally stronger to pour them first on top of the foundation and them pour the floor last. then again all underground tanks have floor poured first and wall second. Think our wall silage pits had the walls poured first.

The foundation was poured as part of the floor . Floor is 12 " thick for a width of 7' under the wall .

Few pics from digging out of a slatted tank at work .

Attachments

• IMG_0057.jpg
    IMG_0057.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0070.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg