Mayweather v. McGregor

Arthur

What do ye think folks, is the notorious going to get his lights put out early, he could probably feel his way for a few rounds and decide to take a whack and lie down if he thinks he is going to be beaten and walk away $100 million better off.

Sick and tired of the whole thing. Sooner the better it's over.

I'd imagine it will be as you say. If either party gets knocked out in the first round, the payout will be reduced as pay per view viewed won't have to pay as a result I'm told!

Zero interest in either him or his so-called sport. All that's worst of the modern media-driven pay-per-view world. I couldn't give a shite, unless he was sponsored by a certain machinery manufacturer with yellow wheels,in which case I hope he gets knocked out with the first punch :whistle:

Would I be a fan of McGregor's sport, no, but credit where its due, he is some athlete and some man to play the system and make money.
He certainly has worked it to his advantage in a short few years, the most I have seen of any contest he was in was the snippet that might be on the news post fight.
Sick and tired of the whole thing. Sooner the better it's over.

I'd imagine it will be as you say. If either party gets knocked out in the first round, the payout will be reduced as pay per view viewed won't have to pay as a result I'm told!
TBH I have seen almost zero promotional stuff and had pretty much forgotten when the so called fight was on until it got mentioned in a conversation yesterday, as Tippcon says I really couldn't care who wins either but just a bit interested to see how it goes being something that hasn't been tried before.

Pure DUNG , It's not a sport at all . I'd say it's all stitched up long ago .
They really have sucked in a big audience and made a few very wealthy.

He didn't do to bad $10 mill, a round! Considering the guy was on a building site a few years ago trying to make a living. I do admire what he has achieved for himself.

I see he didn't do as well from the pay per view revenues either unlike the predictions of box office records being broken.

Back