Mchale vs Welger

Genuine one local farmer owner 2009 model with very low bale count went for 12k sold quick .
A similar clean 2009 f550 with 25k bales did not sell yet for 14k

A couple of dealers have said in the last week or two that they'll have the Welger for the next 5 years at least. I'll have my second million made by then and will have retired to my yacht in the south of France, I'll shortly be asking Bog Man to keep an eye out for a decent mooring in the general vicinity of his.
How much a bale do you charge if you can make a million that quick??????:huh:

How much a bale do you charge if you can make a million that quick??????:huh:
Ah the baling is only a hobby, my 9 to 5 is a lot more mundane, advising the Trump administration on foreign policy. Whenever I'm asked what diplomatic approach should be adopted for a particular country I just say "never heard of it, nuke 'em". Working a dream so far.

Ah the baling is only a hobby, my 9 to 5 is a lot more mundane, advising the Trump administration on foreign policy. Whenever I'm asked what diplomatic approach should be adopted for a particular country I just say "never heard of it, nuke 'em". Working a dream so far.

Did you resign from Richard Branson and his spaceship project?

You were very lucky to land that job, I would think your very busy at the moment, at least the weather doesn't affect that side of your business!!

A couple of dealers have said in the last week or two that they'll have the Welger for the next 5 years at least. I'll have my second million made by then and will have retired to my yacht in the south of France, I'll shortly be asking Bog Man to keep an eye out for a decent mooring in the general vicinity of his.
Decent moorings are hard to get since the Wexford liquid white gold producers moved in and lowered the tone of the place .

next two years only I heard, something about having to give back welger name after some period of time

Came across a claas 455rc full spec with hydralic mps rollers and it looks the muts nuts.is there anyone running these??completley diffrent machine to the 375 etc
Was brand new in a dealers

Does anyone know what size the cam bearings in a fusion 1 are?presumably the same as any early McHale baler?

Have McHale changed the intake on the fusion again for this season? My father and brother were at an open night recently and rep told them it's different now than the first fusion 3's.
Supposed to be getting a demo during the summer.

They say the camless pickup is a savage job.
How much is a new fusion?
A new tornado is 65plus.
Didnt price the kuhn combi it looks a serious machine.
The new basic pottinger is 40k plus they didnt have a price for thecombi

A new tornado is 65plus.

Camless is the job on the 245 here,
Like the pottinger at the show but I did like the pick up with a cam in it, they should have made it camless when they are trying to get them on the market, maybe something to do with the grass up and over the rotor, did like the sliding out the side knife bank

Like the pottinger at the show but I did like the pick up with a cam in it, they should have made it camless when they are trying to get them on the market, maybe something to do with the grass up and over the rotor, did like the sliding out the side knife bank
It doesn't have an autogreaser either the high spec one does but its nearly too high speced.
I'd love to know how it would get on short wet grass.
It would need a lot of momentum to get itup and over the rotor I reckoned there was a dead spot there but I could be wrong.
The knife bank is a fine job alright and the double sided knife is a grand job too.
I'd be very slow on buying one they would want to be a good bit cheaper than everything else t take the gamble and the actually a good bit dearer

It doesn't have an autogreaser either the high spec one does but its nearly too high speced.
I'd love to know how it would get on short wet grass.
It would need a lot of momentum to get itup and over the rotor I reckoned there was a dead spot there but I could be wrong.
The knife bank is a fine job alright and the double sided knife is a grand job too.
I'd be very slow on buying one they would want to be a good bit cheaper than everything else t take the gamble and the actually a good bit dearer

Ya short grass could be interesting, I like to see it going, known pottinger tho prob be a good machine so it will never be cheap! Theirs chains on it and theirs seriously heavy the back door chain is as heavy as the main drive chain in the 245:sweat:

What difference is there with a camless apart from the obvious cam bearing replacement?

A new tornado is 65plus.
A new fusion 3+ with 650 tyres and crop roller was 65k plus last year. About 5k less for a fusion with no NRF. Think the camless pickup is 1200 more.

Back