Mg lime in Cork

Maybe Davy Fitz decided to donate one every Wexford resident, his expenses are high enough that it could be possible.

He's done the business so far and helped boost the GAA coffers a lot too in the county going on the accounts published in the past few weeks.

Kilcarrig Quarries also sell Mg lime, got CA lime there myself a few weeks back.
http://www.kilcarrigquarries.ie/agri_lime.php

Last edited:
The limestone was never from that quarry,it was drawn in from another quarry about 15 miles away.That quarry is closed as far as I know.
Where was that quarry?
They had them in the Quarry .

Clogrennane Lime,
Clogrennane, Co. Carlow, Ireland.

Email: office@clogrennane.ie
IE Tel: +353 59 9131811
IE Fax: +353 59 9131607

Is it Mg lime that being hauled down here to industry, from your place?

Where was that quarry?

Is it Mg lime that being hauled down here to industry, from your place?
I think it is Calcium Lime CaCO3 .
Trucks with white Rhino and usually Tinryland across the front of the truck . My Uncle worked as a chemical engineer for Alcan in a place called Arvida in Northern Quebec and was involved in bringing Alcan to Ireland .

I think it is Calcium Lime CaCO3 .
Trucks with white Rhino and usually Tinryland across the front of the truck . My Uncle worked as a chemical engineer for Alcan in a place called Arvida in Northern Quebec and was involved in bringing Alcan to Ireland .
I would string the fecker up if I had met him. Its funny considering withing 5miles is where allot of lime for North Munster comes out of. Whether its a different grade or what I dont know

I would string the fecker up if I had met him. Its funny considering withing 5miles is where allot of lime for North Munster comes out of. Whether its a different grade or what I dont know
He is 97 years of age and a Veteran of the Murmansk convoys but I have only seen pictures of him and his Destroyer in Bermuda . At one stage they painted one side of the ship white so they would not be seen against the ice bergs . The guy running the Kiln in Clogrennan also controls the one somewhere else ( I think Clare) .

He is 97 years of age and a Veteran of the Murmansk convoys but I have only seen pictures of him and his Destroyer in Bermuda . At one stage they painted one side of the ship white so they would not be seen against the ice bergs . The guy running the Kiln in Clogrennan also controls the one somewhere else ( I think Clare) .
That would be Ryans in Ennis, dont think they sell lime, just supply for that job only. Alcan probably using 300 to 500t of lime a day for some use or other

Back