Midmount valve retrofit

Looking at a tractor with front linkage, I’d like to control front from elec joystick, some new Holland’s have a cup holder there ,
Ah rite, you looking for a kit with a joystick or at a tractor with a joystick and want to alter it?? Not sure are mid mounts just a diverter to send to either to the back or front, looked at a T7530 a few years back and that had a 4 bank diverter that they were calling mid mounts. If you buy a tractor with the joystick you could plumb a diverter in either electric or manual to do want you want.

Looking to fit this joystick , wanted to know price , or if I need to sit down first !!

Attachments

• 4D17D1E4-656A-4564-B504-F8B5ABD53E46.png
    4D17D1E4-656A-4564-B504-F8B5ABD53E46.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 116
15451281805291891418643.jpg 15451280886231511931495.jpg 15451281805291891418643.jpg Can you not go with cable controls and a seat mounted joystick, this setup on one of mine.

Ah rite, you looking for a kit with a joystick or at a tractor with a joystick and want to alter it?? Not sure are mid mounts just a diverter to send to either to the back or front, looked at a T7530 a few years back and that had a 4 bank diverter that they were calling mid mounts. If you buy a tractor with the joystick you could plumb a diverter in either electric or manual to do want you want.

Mid mount on my case is a spool block (mid mounted),spools on the 720 are mid mounted then pipe to front or back,makes the most sense to me.

Yes, it was fitted to the tractor when I bought it, the joystick is Quicke and possibly the valve chest, it works the front linkage and a D/A service at the front, push the joystick fully forward for float, back or forward to lift or drop linkage and left or right for the other service, I have teed into it and put isolator taps in so it also works the front loader.

What would the quicke joystick and valve chest set you back, I fitted a front linkage here but haven't it plumbed up yet. That set up with the joystick would be a better job altogether!

Ours is the very same as Arthur’s but it’s a stoll/nh set up. No reason it couldn’t be done with an electro joystick, @Win I think had a tidy setup on a matbro the other day, I think it was a pilot joystick but also had electro spools that could be run from an off the shelf Hall effect joystick?

Ours is the very same as Arthur’s but it’s a stoll/nh set up. No reason it couldn’t be done with an electro joystick, @Win I think had a tidy setup on a matbro the other day, I think it was a pilot joystick but also had electro spools that could be run from an off the shelf Hall effect joystick?
How is this plumbed in , is it in to load sensing or before rear spools

It is a pilot joystick with the buttons working two functions, it could be set up with a mini joystick but would be costly tbh. A load sensing valve with electric on/off type controls and operated with simple switches could probably be got at not silly money. Depends what @086lavey is using the front linkage for and how big or small the budget is??

How is this plumbed in , is it in to load sensing or before rear spools
Only have this pic on the phone from replacing a coupling over the summer. It’s all T’d in before the spools, all works separately effectively we have 6 services, 4 at the rear then 2 to the front working the loader all independent of each other. I can get you a better pic but it may be Friday before I’m near it. The 2 main feed and return are the ones you can just see on the left edge if I remember rightly and the load sensing line is tapped in up on top of the valves. I’ll get a pic Friday!DC0F6136-D52A-4CCF-8A62-646222C54351.jpeg

Looking to fit this joystick , wanted to know price , or if I need to sit down first !!

Can be done, same kit is still fitted to ‘Classic’ spec T7’s also Stoll do the ‘eco pro’ joystick that could be used in the cup holder, this with their midmount valve

Back