Milking parlour

Alway`s seem`s to be on of them acting up /dying . Most recent issue is had one go in november and the on seventh new replacment for it now . One board lasted 6 round`s after been replaced when it died . Story been told is bad batch of board`s made but going on too long now .
is that where you work.cant see himself been woefully happy or on another parlour

Alway`s seem`s to be on of them acting up /dying . Most recent issue is had one go in november and the on seventh new replacment for it now . One board lasted 6 round`s after been replaced when it died . Story been told is bad batch of board`s made but going on too long now .
I had the same issue with one unit, put 3 or 4 different keypads into it but never lasted long. Ended up changing the card and no issues with the keypad since

I had the same issue with one unit, put 3 or 4 different keypads into it but never lasted long. Ended up changing the card and no issues with the keypad since
On reading your post again I see its the card rather than the keypad you had issues with. Haven't had issues with the cards. Who are you buying replacements from?

Yep aint going down well . Had to go to the yard this evening to disconnet it so it could be used .
is that where you work.cant see himself been woefully happy or on another parlour
Everything is getting changed here board and keypad now .

Everything is coming from delaval . Think they were blaming the keypad more than the card for causing the issue . Used only be swapping out the keypad but now chucking the lot
On reading your post again I see its the card rather than the keypad you had issues with. Haven't had issues with the cards. Who are you buying replacements from?

Do many lads milk in parallel parlours? Thinking of putting 1 in here at home and getting d farm going for myself as its all d fathers at d moment. Im trying to figure out pros and cons to parallel setups but i don't know of any personally. Old machine is wore out and shed wouldn't be in d best of nick
We have parallel 10 unit delaval parlour for sale well serviced too

Back