mobile phone

Don't think he'd be the type to be near mud :lol::laugh:
As for me, yes that would be a possibility. The flip over leather case is protecting mine so far. Only for it, the phone wouldn't last too long :001_unsure:

The case's are needed, is that the one that came with it?

The case's are needed, is that the one that came with it?

I got that after. Traded in an old nokia phone and got €40 for it. Used the €40 then to buy the case, charger for the jeep and a holder which i'll never use but sur it made up the €40 so just got it. The samsung was free so I could use the old phone to buy the accessories.

I'm with Vodafone, and would find it hard to leave them because practically all the family etc are also Vodafone which means free calls and texts. If I changed to a cheaper operator it would probably end up costing me more!

I'm with Vodafone, and would find it hard to leave them because practically all the family etc are also Vodafone which means free calls and texts. If I changed to a cheaper operator it would probably end up costing me more!

Same here, meteor free calls and texts with most of the family with them too.

Now to pick a phone...

Good battery life and fairly high spec, I've got a bit of reading to do :laugh:

Samsung galaxy S2. Seems the most upto date one out now so it seems. Plenty to choose from though.

Yes, was she much or included in the price of the contract?

I think I'd go for the led screen anyway, the htc sensation looks good too.

Yes, was she much or included in the price of the contract?

I think I'd go for the led screen anyway, the htc sensation looks good too.

It was €140 or thereabouts, not too sure. The Galaxy S was free, so that phone is upto date enough for me :laugh:
Htc have a good selection. Tinny has one of them hasn't he?

It was €140 or thereabouts, not too sure. The Galaxy S was free, so that phone is upto date enough for me :laugh:

It has an lcd screen but is quite good according to reviews.

Do you have the galaxy s or galaxy s 2?

He has yes, he may get his spoke in later :thumbup1:

It has an lcd screen but is quite good according to reviews.

Do you have the galaxy s or galaxy s 2?

He has yes, he may get his spoke in later :thumbup1:

Galaxy S is my yoke. Will do me. Modern enough. The S2 is just the next model. Much the same only a bit faster.

yeah, have the htc desire.
getin used to it now, not a phone for the pocket mind, and as ye all say, the battery life is crap on it, charge every night, but you cant have your cake and eat it with them really.

its wild handy for tinternet out and about i must say, got me out of manys the spot already.
it cost me nothing, and to be fair the price plan is exactly the same as it was with the old phone even when they gave me a lot more free mins and txts and including a data bundle.

as for covers, not sure if the flip cover one would do me, altho id hate to think what it would cost if you broke it..., its insured but that has restrictions too.

i went for a seidio case, dear but the only bullet proof case on the market, and looking here at it now it has got a fair few knocks but it keeps the phone safe.
not a packet of peanuts tho, half of the times someone sees it on me they ask what is it...

Reliable?

Friend had a samsung slide phone and it was rubbish but the galaxy has a good name.
the only issue i got is the camera button dont work now(say 2000pics:001_unsure:)
been dropped more than 10 times,muddy puddles3-4 times
18 months old now and almost as good new:thumbup1:

the only issue i got is the camera button dont work now(say 2000pics:001_unsure:)
been dropped more than 10 times,muddy puddles3-4 times
18 months old now and almost as good new:thumbup1:

Sure that's wear and tear, my se is over 4 and still going well, internal speaker has lost some of it's voice but apart from that 100% :thumbup1:

Back