mobile upgrade

Sounds like you need a jcb tough phone i got one very basic very tough very very loud ringer but it is just a basic phone it has lasted the longest out of all phones ive had and its had some treatment including droping it in my pint at the pub when pished and getting someone to ring me !! it was as funny as out and it was 100%ok after fizzed me guinnes up like it was on vibrate :lol:

http://toughestphone.com/

Im with Vodaphone cant fault them atall there top notch :thumbup1: Nokia phones all the way aswell :thumbup1:

been with them for 17 year . My bills used to be £300 per month and now they are not they treat me like shyt so I am off

£300 per month:ohmy: You wanna lay of the textchat things joe there not as good as they look :lol:

NO NO

it was when they used to be more expencive to use . some calls to southern Ireland where £25 a go and phoneing home from abroad very expencive . I dont go away much now or phone the free state

its funny how it has changed ,it used to be that you wouldnt wait while the storeman looked up a part or you wouldnt hold while someone was finishing another call as it was costing you 50 pence per minute :scared:
the harvest phone bill was always frightening .

Anyone got an iphone, I alway have had smart phones, thought i would buy a tough phone so bought a Samsung Solid and hate it I want a fancy phone again. Does anyone here have one?:thumbup1:

Anyone got an iphone, I alway have had smart phones, thought i would buy a tough phone so bought a Samsung Solid and hate it I want a fancy phone again. Does anyone here have one?:thumbup1:

They look good but a bit poovey for proper work . how long will they kast . How good is the camara on them .

I was told the reception is crap they will not work in places other phones will .

Thought about one my self but my S/E C 905 does everything I want and the camara is 8 M pixel . and I use the camara alot

One of my workmates has one.

He does not get very good reception with it
but the apps are good.
Quite big for a phone as well.

right im thinking an iphone isnt me
has anyone got/used a blackberry or another 3g phone and what are they like

QUOTE=headcase;24002]right im thinking an iphone isnt me
has anyone got/used a blackberry or another 3g phone and what are they like[/QUOTE]

dont get a blackberry storm whatever you do :no::no::no:
I have a nokia n97 which is ok ,qwerty keyboard etc and good camera ,takes a minute to set up how you want it but does it for me :thumbup:

Back