Moto GP

Arthur

Season opener on Eurosport tomorrow evening at 9.00pm. Moto 2 + Moto3 races earlier at 4.45pm, well worth a watch with good commentary from Ryder and Moody.:thumbup:

Last edited:
Yeah I couldn't believe the come back from Rossi,if he hadn't made the mistake at the start it could have been a different race.

Thanks to Sky + got to watch the Moto 2 race last night, front 3 way ahead of the rest with Scott Redding taking up where he left off last season, Moto 3 tonight, Do you watch World Superbikes JOHNB_ IE ?

Don't watch super bikes,what way is it going now.?I used to watch it years ago when sky sports were hipeing it up when foggy was going well.

New talent in Marquez, youngest rider ever to win at top level,felt he could do it from a previous post but wasn't expecting it after just his 2nd race in Moto GP.

Marquez goes to the top of the standings today in the absence of Lorenzo and Pedrosa through injury, great ride by Cal Crutchlow to take second considering the state of his arm and hand.

marc is something else to watch on a bike, sheer magic, reckon he could be champion at end of year baring bad accident. Stunning

Was in Kuala Lumpur airport a couple of months back waiting in departure lounge was sitting right alongside Marquez people coming over asking for autographs and pictures and I had no idea who he was until I googled the company name that was on their plain white polo shirt a couple of days later :ohmy:

Was in Kuala Lumpur airport a couple of months back waiting in departure lounge was sitting right alongside Marquez people coming over asking for autographs and pictures and I had no idea who he was until I googled the company name that was on their plain white polo shirt a couple of days later :ohmy:

Marquez is going good this season,looks as if he will be champ again even at this early stage, I notice Eurosport have lost the Moto GP and it's gone to a subscription channel which is a balls. Even the BBC don't have it and they used to show the main event.

Marquez is some rider, the way he slides that bike around corners is unreal. He led from pretty much start to finish, but nearly binned it on the last lap.

Marquez is going good this season,looks as if he will be champ again even at this early stage, I notice Eurosport have lost the Moto GP and it's gone to a subscription channel which is a balls. Even the BBC don't have it and they used to show the main event.

Yeah... we're paying the £15 a month to BT for it. It's crap too. Presenters are useless (though I see Steve Parish has been brought back briefly) and it's full of adverts. Whats more, if you download it on demand, even the race has adverts in! Completely ruins it.

I really want to dislike Marquez for coming in and just being amazing off the bat but he seems like such a nice chap and always grateful for the opportunity so I can't help but like him. Looks like Rossi might have finally cracked it too this year. Fingers crossed.

Yeah... we're paying the £15 a month to BT for it. It's crap too. Presenters are useless (though I see Steve Parish has been brought back briefly) and it's full of adverts. Whats more, if you download it on demand, even the race has adverts in! Completely ruins it.

I really want to dislike Marquez for coming in and just being amazing off the bat but he seems like such a nice chap and always grateful for the opportunity so I can't help but like him. Looks like Rossi might have finally cracked it too this year. Fingers crossed.

Oh, they can stuff it so, Moody and Ryder were good when it was on Eurosport, same can be said for Jack Burnicle and James Whitham on WSB. wonder how long before that goes to subscription. How's Cal Crutchlow doing at Ducati?

How's Cal Crutchlow doing at Ducati?

Terrible. Crashes out more than finishes and when he does, it's low down the points. Always moody about it too, but the pay packet is certainly going to support his new family, and that's the important thing I suppose. The bike is a shocker. Bradley Smith ain't doing too bad and Scott Reading is in the points so not too bad at all for his first year.

Terrible. Crashes out more than finishes and when he does, it's low down the points. Always moody about it too, but the pay packet is certainly going to support his new family, and that's the important thing I suppose. The bike is a shocker. Bradley Smith ain't doing too bad and Scott Reading is in the points so not too bad at all for his first year.

Listening to Cal last year when the deal was announced you would of thought that he'd borrowed Rossi's crib notes from two years before. Same old optimism through gritted teeth and yet it's the same old bike, not that I follow it now that it's behind a paywall, makes me wonder how many other viewers the sport has lost this year.

So Mark Marquez only finished 4th today in Brno having won 10 races in a row, he can be beaten after all.

Back