Nash get the cheque book out!

What type of trailer should nash buy?

• Dropside

Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Two purpose built trailers

Votes: 70 68.0%

• Total voters
I think so last year has me brainwashed it only made 1500 bales last year so I don't see much point in keeping it for that
whenever we mentioned getting a new baler, people ask us including the lads in atkins as they sold 24 fusions for this year and they are mad to get rid of the trade ins, the only rebuttal we have is we only make a few hundred silage bales a year and another few hundred straw bales, so what's the point and on top of that the wrapper has payed for herself 20 times over by now and is still goin relatively well. and you see we be keeping the nh 644 belt baler we have for straw and hay. so you have to ask yourself, is 1500 bales worth the fusion unless you get a relatively cheap one then so be it

I thought you were on about the getting in touch page.

That’s what I thought .

A reliable one that's economical to run.

You aren’t too bothered how fast the model is ,

More that she stays doing the business for you

whenever we mentioned getting a new baler, people ask us including the lads in atkins as they sold 24 fusions for this year and they are mad to get rid of the trade ins, the only rebuttal we have is we only make a few hundred silage bales a year and another few hundred straw bales, so what's the point and on top of that the wrapper has payed for herself 20 times over by now and is still goin relatively well. and you see we be keeping the nh 644 belt baler we have for straw and hay. so you have to ask yourself, is 1500 bales worth the fusion unless you get a relatively cheap one then so be it
Ment the 235 only made 1500 bales in 2017 and that was 95% hay

:happynewyear: :laugh:
To recap I originally stated the baler made 1500 bales in 2017 but I actually meant 2018 because we're now in 2019 even tho I thought we were in 2018 so therefore the year before was actually 2018 upose to 2017.
Expect for the time I was writing that post 2017 was the correct year in my head not 2018.
P Diddy eat your heart out

Can't stand when people put up adverts for tractors with lots of information/photos and there is a line on the advert form for the hours and they leave it blank.

Along with the condition & price it is one of the most important pieces of information!

Are they hoping that people will convince themselves that they're going to buy it because it looks clean in the photos and will disregard high hours when they find out what they are?

Can't stand when people put up adverts for tractors with lots of information/photos and there is a line on the advert form for the hours and they leave it blank.

Along with the condition & price it is one of the most important pieces of information!

Are they hoping that people will convince themselves that they're going to buy it because it looks clean in the photos and will disregard high hours when they find out what they are?
Can't understand why lads don't put up the price a mate of mine had a tractor up on done deal the same time as me.
Same model his had higher hours and was rough.
I got 3 phone calls about mine he got about 8 a day all asking how much and he never sold it

Can't understand why lads don't put up the price a mate of mine had a tractor up on done deal the same time as me.
Same model his had higher hours and was rough.
I got 3 phone calls about mine he got about 8 a day all asking how much and he never sold it
I don't get it either but was funny when we were buying the TM we got phone calls about the 8360. We didn't have it on done deal and we just mentioned to a few neighbours and I think a dealership. Anyway someone bought it for around €15,000. Tbh I think we should of upped the price on her but then again we didn't know the amount of hours on her. She belonged to a contractor before us and more than likely reached 6,000+ hours but on the clock she had 3,000 hours. Someone went fiddling with the dash I presume.

Back