Nashmach's Pictures

Nice neat stck of bales there:laugh: Great pictures thanks for posting them all:thumbup1: look forward too the updates :yes:

top pics there very interesting, what breed of baler made em bales.

youll have to put up the new pics man you cant let us down :rockon:

Great pictures nashmach. Only blue will do:001_cool: Nice 4610. What size rear wheels are on it?

top pics there very interesting, what breed of baler made em bales.

youll have to put up the new pics man you cant let us down :rockon:

It was a heap of scrap of a Claas Rollant 255 IIRC.

Good pics ! keep em coming

Thanks Bill!

Great pictures nashmach. Only blue will do:001_cool: Nice 4610. What size rear wheels are on it?

Thanks Mike. We won't mention the football :001_rolleyes:. They are 16.9 r30 - certainly give her a beefy look but also decrease the road speed by quite a lot :thumbdown:. They are great for rolling and other light work where you want to minimise compaction.

He would do well to remember that :whistling:

Ya, ya ya..... Some things never change :001_rolleyes::lol:

Wouldn't see many with 16.9 30's on them. They probably make the tractor more stable on loader work?? :001_huh:

Nashmach's 2010 pictures

View attachment Image011.jpg

View attachment Image012.jpg

View attachment Image013.jpg

View attachment Image014.jpg

View attachment Image019.jpgWelcome to a bit of a review of 2010 well from mid July on...

First up is a photo of me moving a big steel trough that Dad and I made out of an old oil tank that was lying around the yard. We couldn't get one to suit >10 stock so we made this up over a few bits of days. Not the easiest when the tanks was bent every way to start.

More of the trough and 2 nosey LIX's trying to see if there is anything in it for them...

Come on boss where is the meal!! (I could do with cleaning the lense on my phone clearly..)

Someone asked about the drainage we did lately. This is the most exciting photo of it now as you would hadly know where we dug. Vindication for draining it anyway and this was taken on Saturday when it was dry!! Twice as much a flow today...

Another bunch of heavier cattle - the lad on the left is clearly not too interested and you can see on the right another is coming up to start licking me!

It really depends Tom. Most suckler men breed either Angus or Charlaois.

The dairy boys seem to be either Freisian, Hereford or Angus.

Quite a few of these on our hills, suited to the poor grazing, and long lived.
Blue Greys.
Then they put the Blue Grey to a teminal sire for sucklers.
Not really into cattle but I do like these.
Sure Hilly will correct me if i am wrong, but i think they were bred from Belties to a Whitebred shorthorn:001_unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite a few of these on our hills, suited to the poor grazing, and long lived.
Blue Greys.
Then they put the Blue Grey to a teminal sire for sucklers.
Not really into cattle but I do like these.
Sure Hilly will correct me if i am wrong, but i think they were bred from Belties to a Whitebred shorthorn:001_unsure:

Just an ordinary galloway not a belti but you can make them with a belti, but most are made with a black galloway i have a few but im slowley culling them i hate them !! lol

Great pics there Nash - pity about the color of most of them :laugh: - interested in the "horrid Tanco" wrapper - why horrid ?

Have Tanco 1050A am selling as updated last year to a KV 7655 - great wrapper but a bit big to get into some of the smaller blocks we do - recently considered a Hayday of similar design, supposed to do round/square & conventional - it would certainly suit for smaller lots.

Whats everybody's opinions of these mounted wrappers ?

TIA

Great pics there Nash - pity about the color of most of them :laugh: - interested in the "horrid Tanco" wrapper - why horrid ?

Have Tanco 1050A am selling as updated last year to a KV 7655 - great wrapper but a bit big to get into some of the smaller blocks we do - recently considered a Hayday of similar design, supposed to do round/square & conventional - it would certainly suit for smaller lots.

Whats everybody's opinions of these mounted wrappers ?

TIA

We hated that wrapper - was so slow compared to the previous McHale and seemed to leave damaged bales all the time. Silage is dear enough without the bales being damaged as well!

Back