Nashmach's Pictures

attachment.php
So the latest purchase arrived on Saturday. As it was raining Saturday and had fencing to do today it didn't get used yet. 4610 should handle it fine.

Build quality looks fine. Some delivery marks on it so if anyone knows paint codes for Fleming blue and black let me know.

Very happy with so far and much better than a second hand one of any make.

PS thanks to the mods for fixing the pictures above.

Attachments

• Image022.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 212
So the latest purchase arrived on Saturday. As it was raining Saturday and had fencing to do today it didn't get used yet. 4610 should handle it fine.

Build quality looks fine. Some delivery marks on it so if anyone knows paint codes for Fleming blue and black let me know.

Very happy with so far and much better than a second hand one of any make.

PS thanks to the mods for fixing the pictures above.

Ah a new topper:001_cool:. What width is it? Your right there nashmach it is much better value than buying a second hand heap. Very nice machine. Best of look with it.

Last edited:
Mike, it is an 8ft job. The difference in price between it and a 7ft made it a no brainer although We were concerned how the 4610 would handle it. It looks now that even the 3600 would lift it no bother!

It had better last a long time. As Dad said it will probably be the only topper he will ever buy :laugh:

Mike, it is an 8ft job. The difference in price between it and a 7ft made it a no brainer although We were concerned how the 4610 would handle it. It looks now that even the 3600 would lift it no bother!

It had better last a long time. As Dad said it will probably be the only topper he will ever buy :laugh:

The answer I get from Dad after he buys anything is " it's the last one I'm buying" hence I can be buying the next one:laugh::lol:
The 4610 should handle it. Might be a challenge in a heavier cut. You'll have to get that 110-90 bought now:lol::lol:

I take it this is where youve been hiding your pics of your machines nash :thumbdown: :laugh:
and you had me scared how you knew my loader was cheap but now i know your everywhere :laugh:

More of the JCB and Tanco.

Pictures of a friend's JD 1360 Mower and Fiat 110-90 turbo - pity he sold it!

Reverse drive Valmet 8950 with 30ft Claas mowers - has been replaced by a CVX Case IH this year. He mowed down this 15 acres in 2 fields in little over an hour.

Me testing out the Ford 3600 with a fine load of bales!

here, not being smart, but if i had a butterfly id be expecting it to mow a hell of a lot more than that in an hour?.
not bummin but i can mow a good flat square 10 acre field here for a neighbour in 45mins, thats only with 10'.

now i also have a few10 acre fields that ya could spend all day in but i would at least hope to knock more than that in an hour in what looks to be a good field there.

good pics hi.

I take it this is where youve been hiding your pics of your machines nash :thumbdown: :laugh:
and you had me scared how you knew my loader was cheap but now i know your everywhere :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Now you know Dinny! I know about every machine you know :001_rolleyes: - still think you stole that loader btw :lol:

here, not being smart, but if i had a butterfly id be expecting it to mow a hell of a lot more than that in an hour?.
not bummin but i can mow a good flat square 10 acre field here for a neighbour in 45mins, thats only with 10'.

now i also have a few10 acre fields that ya could spend all day in but i would at least hope to knock more than that in an hour in what looks to be a good field there.

good pics hi.

It might have been quicker tinny but this man doesn't drive flat out - to be honest sure the Valtra is only 200hpish on 30ft's so she would die quickly!! Also these mowers wouldn't be a quick thing to fold up either.

It might have been quicker tinny but this man doesn't drive flat out - to be honest sure the Valtra is only 200hpish on 30ft's so she would die quickly!! Also these mowers wouldn't be a quick thing to fold up either.

i wouldnt push on hard unless i was sure of the field, this one is like the m50.

bucks round here mowin with a tm160 with a butterfly, seems to mow no bother.

theres been no dinny around here since my grandfather passed so lets keep it that way :thumbdown: :laugh: and if i had stolen loader i would have been talking to you for help from a few of your neighbours theyre the experts :lol: or have they moved away :laugh:

theres been no dinny around here since my grandfather passed so lets keep it that way :thumbdown: :laugh: and if i had stolen loader i would have been talking to you for help from a few of your neighbours theyre the experts :lol: or have they moved away :laugh:

Oh that is a dirty low dig from the deise man and to think I was plugging for ye in the hurling! :crying::no::sneaky2:

Sure Sir they were goin cheaaaap:lol:

Instead of posting these in Today's Photo, I'll create a new topic as I can't find a similar older one.

Today's air conditioned office!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378314906092.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378314906092.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 159
I said you're fairly brown with the dust by evening, up your nose in your eyes oh wasn't the sealed cab a great invention. I was at the same job on Saturday but a little more comfort thankfully. :whistle:
Is it a fodder crop Nash?

Aw jaysus, a neighbour has a 2000??? (that sound right) with near enough an identical cab. His must be the deluxe one though as it has doors haha.

I said you're fairly brown with the dust by evening, up your nose in your eyes oh wasn't the sealed cab a great invention. I was at the same job on Saturday but a little more comfort thankfully. :whistle:
Is it a fodder crop Nash?

I had clouds of it earlier gone! 7th gear flat out up a brow here and had to slow off coming to the headlands to see my mark :rolleyes:

Yes, it is forage rape but for green cover purposes.;)

Full 20 days earlier this year and hopefully no slug pressure like last year.

I had to be fair to my father, he was grubbing with the 9880.

Aw jaysus, a neighbour has a 2000??? (that sound right) with near enough an identical cab. His must be the deluxe one though as it has doors haha.

We have doors too - in safekeeping but they rattle like hell and the left one annoys you when clutching :001_smile:

The 9880 is a great tractor..... Don't know what regard the crew here hold them in but I see the one down home and think it is a great dairy tractor

And one from today, pity that bullock was cleaning the wheel!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378402651904.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378402651904.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 218
A saw job so and cut them to the butt!!!!!
You keep her well, most lads round here would just sail on down the lane and let the branches knock the mirrors in

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

You keep her well, most lads round here would just sail on down the lane and let the branches knock the mirrors in

We don't own both sides :no:

Our side is done that way though!

To be honest, the Landini only goes over it with the topper.

The 3 cylinders are fine, you just need to remember not to be holding onto the safety frame on the 3000 unless you want scratched knuckles!

That would be me then sort of, I opened a new gap the other day to get the bale trailer into the hayshed a bit easier. Anyhow I opened the gap without taking any real notice of where it was and what do you think happened.
Turns out it's right in line with a bloody apple tree that pushes in the mirrors every time I pass:no:.:D

That would be me then sort of, I opened a new gap the other day to get the bale trailer into the hayshed a bit easier. Anyhow I opened the gap without taking any real notice of where it was and what do you think happened.
Turns out it's right in line with a bloody apple tree that pushes in the mirrors every time I pass:no:.:D

May get rid of the apple tree then :D:whistle:

Back