New Holland parts website

me too, havent used it in a long time, but it had all I needed anyway. (Te20 and 135 was all I looked at)

Was up with our local NH dealer this morning and he says the new system still isn't working and all the dealers are back on the old system for now....

Anyone try out the new my shed app from case ih? It's also available for nh. Got it the other day, handy tool, parts catalog right on your phone :thumbup:

Oh that's a serious improvement on what I've been using: partstore.agriculture.newholland.com/us/

you can click on part numbers in the diagram and it narrows the list to only the selected ones, you can hover over a part number in the diagram and it gives you the description and part numbers straight away.

I dont know if I'm imagining things or not, but I think they've sharpened the images too.

me likey

Have the NH My Shed app a month or so and find it very good. You can save your models and they appear on start up.

How are those who are registered getting around the lack of their local dealer on the signup?

It seems the previous websites access details don't work.

Back