New Holland parts website

well here is a rare one.
click on the service tab on the top bar, search for parts, it takes you to the cnh info portal, same one as the cnh in the op, agree to not divulging any state secrets,
and search for cvx, they are all there now.......
bit of a balls up is it just.

http://www.steyr-traktoren.com/Pages/en/default.aspx#

A right balls of a job, everything is in that one I see, must change my link now.

No cvx in the android app either.

Been trying to register on the NH parts portal today, but it won't let me cos I haven't got a postal code, so can't find my local dealer, which is either Enniscorthy motor company or Murphy's motors in Glenmore. Am I missing something?

Been trying to register on the NH parts portal today, but it won't let me cos I haven't got a postal code, so can't find my local dealer, which is either Enniscorthy motor company or Murphy's motors in Glenmore. Am I missing something?
Don't know about the website but I use an app on the phone called Messicks Parts, they're an American dealer I think but the part numbers work for me and it's handy having it with you on the phone..

Don't know about the website but I use an app on the phone called Messicks Parts, they're an American dealer I think but the part numbers work for me and it's handy having it with you on the phone..

I use that too, but I thought there was gonna be a feature on the new portal where you could get a list price of parts you search for from your main dealer. Would be handy!

I use that too, but I thought there was gonna be a feature on the new portal where you could get a list price of parts you search for from your main dealer. Would be handy!
Might be similar to the Agco parts website where you have to register as dealer with a franchised dealer first .I can access all the parts, but the next step would be where I price and order direct but the the parts would still through the aforementioned dealer. Not sure on the price think its the retail price and its up to you to negotiate with the dealer.

Back