New I phone

Claas Grass

My I phone 7 is about done at this stage, usual battery and charge port, anyone have any of the newer ones, on Vodafone sim only so might buy a phone outright again rather that sign a long contract.

My I phone 7 is about done at this stage, usual battery and charge port, anyone have any of the newer ones, on Vodafone sim only so might buy a phone outright again rather that sign a long contract.
Have you tried cleaning out the charging port with a pin? You’d be amazed at the crap that gets in there and when you clean it out phone should work as good as new. If it’s only a charging problem that is

Have you tried cleaning out the charging port with a pin? You’d be amazed at the crap that gets in there and when you clean it out phone should work as good as new. If it’s only a charging problem that is
Ya it’s gone beyond that, cleaned it with a pic and gave it a bit of a blow out, I think I have it nearly 3 years now and find that’s all they’re good for. anyway.

Can the charging port be replaced?
Ya you can get a charging port and battery prob €150 but they’d give me €250/300 I think in a phone shop for my phone, I’d be a long ways towards a new phone if you added both.

I had a few I phones and never got on well with both the charger and and charging port always in trouble with it they don't like dust shit etc...went to Samsung never an issue in 4 yrs

I also left iPhone after 7 years, using a huawei mate 20 pro for the last 6 months, safe to say won't be going back to iPhone soon

I also left iPhone after 7 years, using a huawei mate 20 pro for the last 6 months, safe to say won't be going back to iPhone soon
I’ve threatened to switch to Android but I can’t bring myself yet, I bought a Samsung tablet a few years ago and couldn’t get to grips with it :unsure:

I’ve threatened to switch to Android but I can’t bring myself yet, I bought a Samsung tablet a few years ago and couldn’t get to grips with it :unsure:
I thought the same but the ui have become fairly similar in recent years, I had the hang of it in a few hours.

Have an xs 64gb for last 6 months. It replaced a 6. Huge jump up in speed and image clarity. Find the bigger screen great. Not to mention extra storage.

Finding it good for holding charge, about 2 days. Always run it down fully.

Back