New tractor price

They are 220 hp boosting to 250 with the direct gearbox. I know what it cost but won't say on a public forum, the negotiations are the most of a year going on. It took the threat of a swimmer from across the pond to get the deal done.
Is it possible that a top spec 724 is 170k plus vat?
I was wondering how Valtra compare pricewise.

250hp? Not a chance

A fact and a certainty.
When did you last buy a new tractor?
Do you have an agenda, you seem to be talking up the price of tractors?
I don’t mean to be smart in my comment, just to me it looks like either you have an agenda, or your not in touch with the trade on the ground and what deals can and are being done.
Pm if you wish.
My agenda is clear, we have to buy at the best possible price. Paying too much for anything means any business will have less profit, we don’t get it right all the time, it still has to be the aim.
The commercial reality of farming is that we as farmers, must try to buy as best we can, sell as best we can and tell nobody our business.

€124k is nearer to 100 than 150
From previous experience of pricing a model one size down I’d sugggest that’s not far off the selling price of the tractor mentioned in this thread.
I don’t want to know what the man paid for the tractor it’s not my business, however when I see prices quoted on here, that I know to be on the high side, I think they need to be challenged.

A fact and a certainty.
When did you last buy a new tractor?
Do you have an agenda, you seem to be talking up the price of tractors?
I don’t mean to be smart in my comment, just to me it looks like either you have an agenda, or your not in touch with the trade on the ground and what deals can and are being done.
Pm if you wish.
My agenda is clear, we have to buy at the best possible price. Paying too much for anything means any business will have less profit, we don’t get it right all the time, it still has to be the aim.
The commercial reality of farming is that we as farmers, must try to buy as best we can, sell as best we can and tell nobody our business.

€124k is nearer to 100 than 150
From previous experience of pricing a model one size down I’d sugggest that’s not far off the selling price of the tractor mentioned in this thread.
I don’t want to know what the man paid for the tractor it’s not my business, however when I see prices quoted on here, that I know to be on the high side, I think they need to be challenged.
You keep your business to yourself if that suits you. Whatever floats your boat.
I bought a new tractor last year. I've no agenda in talking prices up.
Someone put up a picture of their new tractor, I'm interested that's all.
If I wanted to find out the actual price id have a Valtra salesman in my yard this evening.
They're supposed to be a brilliant tractor and expensive, that's all I know.
Now, you go off and mind your own business, and keep it a secret if that's what you want to do.

You keep your business to yourself if that suits you. Whatever floats your boat.
If I wanted to find out the actual price id have a Valtra salesman in my yard this evening.
Now, you go off and mind your own business, and keep it a secret if that's what you want to do.
What did you buy?

It’s not my tractor but a contractor that does quality work for several members on the forum . It has everything on the menu and it took him a year to do the deal with no trade in . They have been contracting for over 60 years and the father had a Muir Hill at one stage. I doubt he paid too much for it. It might be an idea if he joined Valtra Tractors Anonymous.

What did you buy ?

Back