New tractor

Ah rite! I just remembered the pic you posted back when you had the one on demo and I was thinking it would probably have inches of crud on it but daily washing wouldn't be to bad then!

They're pretty good at looking after it, one of the night milkers must have left dirty boot prints in it as there was a note on the dairy whiteboard telling them to wash it:D

They're pretty good at looking after it, one of the night milkers must have left dirty boot prints in it as there was a note on the dairy whiteboard telling them to wash it:D

Hahha that sounds like a first! Most dairy yokes Id have seen the only thing that tells you your in the tractor rather than being in the yard is that your sitting down and there's a wheel infront of you... The ground under you would look much the same :D

Hahha that sounds like a first! Most dairy yokes Id have seen the only thing that tells you your in the tractor rather than being in the yard is that your sitting down and there's a wheel infront of you... The ground under you would look much the same :D

The polish guys treat it pretty well, they look after all of the gear they use pretty well

The polish guys treat it pretty well, they look after all of the gear they use pretty well

Not so bad then, I hate getting into yokes and it's mucked to the eyes, just makes it a nicer place to be when it's fairly ok, our own would be a long way from spotless but we do atleast scrape the muck off the boots and try to keep it clean enough

Not so bad then, I hate getting into yokes and it's mucked to the eyes, just makes it a nicer place to be when it's fairly ok, our own would be a long way from spotless but we do atleast scrape the muck off the boots and try to keep it clean enough

Had to move a case on a pig farm once, you needed to use the hand throttle as there was that much crap on the floor the pedal wouldnt go down

Had to move a case on a pig farm once, you needed to use the hand throttle as there was that much crap on the floor the pedal wouldnt go down

:banghead: you really have to wonder some times... Mind you we had to drive the 5610 we had on the hand throttle but that was because the cable was almost seized on the foot throttle, you had to stamp your foot down and hope you got to the revs you wanted or atleast i did at the time anyway :D

Some lads very exact and some the complete opposite. I be very exact and have to have a clean tractor. If I was going at slurry I put in two old car mats on the floor to keep the floor clean. Sweep out the tractor at least every second day during busy times and always a fresh vanilla air freshner. Makes spending days in it easier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some lads very exact and some the complete opposite. I be very exact and have to have a clean tractor. If I was going at slurry I put in two old car mats on the floor to keep the floor clean. Sweep out the tractor at least every second day during busy times and always a fresh vanilla air freshner. Makes spending days in it easier

use a hoover here nearly every morning depending whats happening gets it clean and doesn't rise the dust that sweeping does ;)

use a hoover here nearly every morning depending whats happening gets it clean and doesn't rise the dust that sweeping does ;)

Well actually I don't sweep most of the time either. I have an air line behind the seat and use that and blow out everything. Leaves everything clean. Don't have a Hoover at work.

old bale wrap cartons make good floor mats:thumbup:

apart from the last one, that was on the last scraper....:whistle::lol:

In all fairness they weren't too bad on it but got fed up with the night milkers leaving it in a mess and it got neglected, were letting the poles speak to the night milkers now if they don't clean it and seems to be working

Cab be hard to keep them clean at times alright but mats go a long way, would have them in the cab all the time. It's not hard to give it a sweep out every now and again.

And last an age too.

We have one in the Landini, cut out exactly to match the floor and the various nooks and crannies etc.

i dont know about that as i only put 1 in if im doing a "in and out shitty job" like shit spreading where you know what falls off your boots will stink for a month

otherwise just brush/airline the cab as and when required:thumbup:

i dont know about that as i only put 1 in if im doing a "in and out shitty job" like shit spreading where you know what falls off your boots will stink for a month

otherwise just brush/airline the cab as and when required[emoji106]
Actually headcase I was wrong.

It is white plastic stuff we have in her. Kind of a corrugated stuff which I think came as protection for cladding of a shed here.

Gives the 5610 a sweep out and a wash as and when required. Hard to them clean. I'd be the same with the 8340 during the spring work. Likes em clean :thumbup: The jeep gets cleaned fairly regularly too. Rubber mats and heavy duty seat covers help a lot.

Bad start to the day, digger was flat when I got out the house, got to work and found the nail sticking out the tractor.

thats a very straight looking 3cx there i must say.

Yeah we were lucky finding it, It came from an owner driver so has been well looked after, it came from the dealer we get the forklifts from so they put it through the workshop and put a few new hoses and stuff onto it, should do us a good while.

Yeah we were lucky finding it, It came from an owner driver so has been well looked after, it came from the dealer we get the forklifts from so they put it through the workshop and put a few new hoses and stuff onto it, should do us a good while.

What hours has she on her fraser?.

Back