NH/Fiats

hey, that is 4 of us now - come on New Holland:thumbup::thumbup:

I heard a story a while ago i dont know weather it is true or not but this contractor told me that he was at a show some where in the south of england newholland had a stand, and on it they had a ,new holland and a new 110-90 the fiat was there so they could show farmers how the fiat had evolved into the newholland of today ,he reckond the stand was heaving with people looking at the fiat and trying to buy it, no one was interested in the new newholland they had so much interest in the fiat they said they were going to have to look into the situaition !! so you never know ! if its true they might do something but it will never be the same as the old ones they make to many emissions , so they say :thumbdown:

I heard a story a while ago i dont know weather it is true or not but this contractor told me that he was at a show some where in the south of england newholland had a stand, and on it they had a ,new holland and a new 110-90 the fiat was there so they could show farmers how the fiat had evolved into the newholland of today ,he reckond the stand was heaving with people looking at the fiat and trying to buy it, no one was interested in the new newholland they had so much interest in the fiat they said they were going to have to look into the situaition !! so you never know ! if its true they might do something but it will never be the same as the old ones they make to many emissions , so they say :thumbdown:

:crying: Yes pity about the 8065 especially when is turboed:001_cool:

I really like these tractors, and I looked at one with a view to buy a few years back, but the poor seating position and visibility put me off, as did the lack of a shuttle and any form of splitter. Bought a TS115 turbo instead, which turned out to be a great tractor :thumbup1:

They will put a load of electric shite on the new ones if the rebuild them .

They will put a load of electric shite on the new ones if the rebuild them .

no doubt about that ! mind the electrics on the olduns are nowt specail mine has a mind of its own with electricity :lol: never stops it working though

hey, that is 4 of us now - come on New Holland:thumbup::thumbup:

i'm number 5!!! :thumbup1: and i know of ALOT of other 1s too! :yes:
buut altho a blue one wud be better than none, terracotta wud b my first choice!

a new 110?? any pics?

i knew brian keys (nh dealer) had a new blue one in a shed, but a lime spreading contractor from donegal gave him an offer he could'nt refuse, think it happened round '06 :confused1:

btw what ever happened to the 640 concept that was shown at a show last year, surely a revamped 110-90 would (should) be on the cards?

buut altho a blue one wud be better than none, terracotta wud b my first choice!

a new 110?? any pics?

i knew brian keys (nh dealer) had a new blue one in a shed, but a lime spreading contractor from donegal gave him an offer he could'nt refuse, think it happened round '06 :confused1:

btw what ever happened to the 640 concept that was shown at a show last year, surely a revamped 110-90 would (should) be on the cards?

Brian had a few of them blue ones a coupl o year ago

this was the second last sold new by him and probably in the north, must have been 2005. i know the last one that came out of cowans was '04 as i looked at her 2 years ago when i was hunting for one.

when i was in seconday school i did my weeks work experience as a "trainee salesman" it was late '03 and he had ordered/sold mayb 30 r 40 of them in that year alone

when i was looking for the 110 i phoned a non-franchised english dealer (cant mind his feckin name!!) and he said he was in jesi and seen some new blue 110s in the factory and bought what he called a "batch" of them and exported them to finland

Attachments

• New 110-90.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 110

a new 110?? any pics?

na no pics like i say it was a story just talking to a contractor one day and he saw my fiat and thats what he came out with he runs new newhollands very tidy outfit !! good contractor

here is mine the trailer aint mine though (thank god):lol:
lets see yours :thumbup1:

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 153
if you sold that tractor would you get back for it the price you paid new ?

na not quite but think she stopped losing money now might even be inchin up in value i use the old main dealer to maintain her he is under strict instruction to keep her like new cost not a issue so she has service history as well i intend keeping her forever mind !

:no:
Bloody comfort cab:no:

1995?

YES I KNOW BUT SHE WAS ON SPECAIL OFFER WHEN I BOUGHT HER AND THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY SUPER COMFORT CABS JUST ONE OF THOSE DECISONS YOU REGRET FOR EVER BUT CANT DO OOOOT ABOOOT IT NOW :no: MIND THERE AINT MUCH DIFFERANCE REALLY:no: SC LOOK BETTER AND AIR CON WOULD BE NICE

:no:

YES I KNOW BUT SHE WAS ON SPECAIL OFFER WHEN I BOUGHT HER AND THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY SUPER COMFORT CABS JUST ONE OF THOSE DECISONS YOU REGRET FOR EVER BUT CANT DO OOOOT ABOOOT IT NOW :no: MIND THERE AINT MUCH DIFFERANCE REALLY:no: SC LOOK BETTER AND AIR CON WOULD BE NICE

The curved back window drives Dad mad so our one will have to be a SC:thumbup:

Bloody comfort cab:no:

1995?

i second the :no: (too many hot days at silage that resulted in takin the LH door off)
altho its still looks to be a v nice tractor, a neighbour has a 100-90 with a scan turbo shes an ex-hire '95 ish too with a comfort cab, and michelin low profiles.

nashmach- any word of a 110????

My mate has two 110 90 and one 100 90 it has done 14000 hrs and the cable broke years ago !!! its in the same condition as mine one of his 110 90 is blue and came from ireland it has given alot of bother hes sorted it now but hes had loads of them over the years and the blue one has been the worst :no: he spreads lime i will try and get some pics some time there are 6 11090 and 10090s working on three farms in this valley alone each owner likes them and wants to buy a new one !! at the bottom of the valley we have a spanner man who was the spanner man for the fiat main dealer so we get good service !! he knows them inside out but so do the farmers now we all had em so long !!

Back