NH/Fiats

would I? I know a guy who until recently had a fleet of 110-90's on contract work, can only think it might be him!

Depends on your definition of recent:tt2: Think we are on the right track though - do you remember that reverse drive Case in yellow belly land:thumbup1:

Perhaps NH should consider making a 6cyl version of the t5070, the cab would be a far nicer place to spend a day than the old super comfort, and the back end wouln't be too dissimilar, although the 6cyl engine may place too much strain on the drivetrain etc. NH would prob argue that they've already got this end of the market covered with the t6030 delta with mechanical linkage controls, not sure if there's a 12speed gearbox available without dual power, but this could be specified on the TS115A and I even saw a12speed TS100A without the powershuttle for sale in J Brock's yard, it had what appeared to be a synchro shuttle gear stick on the LH dash. I don't think the market for a basic tractor would be enough to justify any more R&D than a 6cyl T5000.

Perhaps NH should consider making a 6cyl version of the t5070, the cab would be a far nicer place to spend a day than the old super comfort, and the back end wouln't be too dissimilar, although the 6cyl engine may place too much strain on the drivetrain etc. NH would prob argue that they've already got this end of the market covered with the t6030 delta with mechanical linkage controls, not sure if there's a 12speed gearbox available without dual power, but this could be specified on the TS115A and I even saw a12speed TS100A without the powershuttle for sale in J Brock's yard, it had what appeared to be a synchro shuttle gear stick on the LH dash. I don't think the market for a basic tractor would be enough to justify any more R&D than a 6cyl T5000.

don't write it off just yet . . . ..

And he came first with it!

Which the day he rolled it or the yesterday?

Better watch what I say on here now - could be someone close enough to me!

Edit: now that I think of it from what I heard when she rolled he broke a crosshaft so must have been yesterday so!

came across this earlier, no price but a clean example of a F140.

Fiat F140 £P.O.A.
Details and price on application. Telephone 01296 720066 for information.

came across this earlier, no price but a clean example of a F140.

Fiat F140 £P.O.A.
Details and price on application. Telephone 01296 720066 for information.

i think, tho i may be wrong, that that 140 is on that site for along time (2-3 yrs) if im rite there was also an equally nice F130 MkII

That one is tidy Tinman:thumbup1:

What are the differences between a 95-90 and 100/110-90?

derated 100-90 engine and on R34s :confused1:

did they not (kinda) replace the 90-90s

There is no differance between 95 90 and 100 90 both the same

That is what I thought too Tyrone - a nice one with low hours on Donedeal but it is in Roscommon:scared:

dont b buyin any 95-90, theyre a gud tractor, but u'll always feel u'll hav settelled 4 second best!

seen this last nite:

http://belfast.gumtree.com/belfast/29/54680429.html

dunno wat the craic is with it, it aint a million miles away from me an i wud hav drew alot of grass up that country, but never knew there was a dealer there

funny place to advertise it :confused1:

heres his website:

http://nctractorspares.co.uk/NewHolland.aspx

dont b buyin any 95-90, theyre a gud tractor, but u'll always feel u'll hav settelled 4 second best!

seen this last nite:

http://belfast.gumtree.com/belfast/29/54680429.html

dunno wat the craic is with it, it aint a million miles away from me an i wud hav drew alot of grass up that country, but never knew there was a dealer there

funny place to advertise it :confused1:

heres his website:

http://nctractorspares.co.uk/NewHolland.aspx
that id be £17k i would think, just a guess mind you.

she looks a minter, if she is that clean tho, why say the doors close 100% ok.

14.5k it says:001_rolleyes:

Agree with your second point - in fact in all the Fiat's I have driven the doors were never really a problem - weird!

says £14,500 on gumtree... looks v nice but u can never tell with photos...

gona be a reeeal anorak ere an say that from '96-'99/00 (ish) 110 new hollands all had fiatagri under the 110-90 bit on the panels.... sooo im thinkin spray gun an new decals :confused1:

just a thought tho (seen 2 many fiats (badly :crying:) painted as new hollands in the past) :lol:

14.5k it says:001_rolleyes:

Agree with your second point - in fact in all the Fiat's I have driven the doors were never really a problem - weird!
DOH, didnt see that.

its not dear at that. at all.
if she looks as good as she dose in the photo.

Think the 95-90 came with a comfort cab only on 34" tyres and no weight carrier.

Glad to see plenty of Fiat fans here.
We'll have to lobby Mike for a Fiat Sub-Forum:lol::lol::lol:

Think the 95-90 came with a comfort cab only on 34" tyres and no weight carrier.

Glad to see plenty of Fiat fans here.
We'll have to lobby Mike for a Fiat Sub-Forum:lol::lol::lol:

I think its about time we had a 7840/TS115 thread :thumbup1:

Back