NH/Fiats

lovely tractor, unusual hitch probably imported from the continent, can,t make out the dealers stickers on the sides
The hitch is a bit unusual alright, it would be low enough on the long drawbar, I wonder are they the original Kleber tyres on the rear.

It was either Finland or Sweden which were the only other countries that regularly had pickup hitches fitted to tractors outside of Ireland and the UK as far as I remember.

Lovely 88/94, health warning for @humungus :laugh:

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/fiat-tractor/17126849

YTNhMmM0Y2MzMTRhMzM1ZTA5ODA1NDUwNDM0MGU1Y2Sn--j6DYpTGBFf3NujBQXPaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b184NzU2MDkxNHx8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

how far up a hill would you get with this tractor with a 2000 gallon tank compared to lets say a modern day 100hp 4wd tractor? Would the new 4wd still go further?
I have to put a ford 7610 in 4wd to get up a tarmac road. 4wd is a must have for hills with tankers

What do you think you are missing?
Nice diet feeder tractor?

Just seems quite cheap for what it is, unless there's rust covered up or she's poor mechanically. I know the comfort cab wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea.

Fine diet feeder tractor as you say.

who breaks fiats around? Or does anyone know any breakers who bought some of the fiats from the bnm auction lately? I am after a diesel tank

Back