NH/Fiats

Maybe humungus would like a lower houred wan ten....

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/newholland-110-90-fiat/20617656

OWNmYzZkMjY3MTEzNGZhMjkyZDNkMTIwZjJmZTI2MTRodaQ3Q78PUPEe-dLT1bkraHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTQ5NDIyODh8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Very close to zero depreciation from new I think!

That's a lovely tractor win :Thumbp2:, you might be swayed from the Steyrs yet :laugh:

That's a lovely tractor win :Thumbp2:, you might be swayed from the Steyrs yet :laugh:
You never know!!:unsure: We did used to have a 780 that my dad drove, also had a 88/94 briefly, that was a nice tractor although the gearbox was noisy on it for some reason. Also used to be a 980 not far away, wouldn't have minded that one tbh but got sold and I don't know where it went, probably got exported.

I'd be a bit cautious about using your charm on 'Niamh'. Looking at her other ads it looks like she might have been Brian not that long ago.....
It's belong to carey agri, some of ye might have seen his videos on facebook or youtube. Runs a fleet of big deeres and pottinger wagons at silage. Outrageous price for it but heard there was 10k spent on it to restore it.

It's belong to carey agri, some of ye might have seen his videos on facebook or youtube. Runs a fleet of big deeres and pottinger wagons at silage. Outrageous price for it but heard there was 10k spent on it to restore it.
If not doing the work yourself you would drop 10k fairly quickly.

Heard from a fella that worked doing it up he said she was in a copper mine in france and was all of that green copper stain on the cab. She was fully sandblasted. Got new cab linings and seat. Heard reports that something happened the engine and that a replacement was fitted. They also had to go to a friend of ours to measure up the tradition sticker on the cab of his blue 110 90. I always wondered why they didn't measure the sticker before sandblasting...or was there one ever fitted on her:confused3:

Heard from a fella that worked doing it up he said she was in a copper mine in france and was all of that green copper stain on the cab. She was fully sandblasted. Got new cab linings and seat. Heard reports that something happened the engine and that a replacement was fitted. They also had to go to a friend of ours to measure up the tradition sticker on the cab of his blue 110 90. I always wondered why they didn't measure the sticker before sandblasting...or was there one ever fitted on her:confused3:
Who knows sure. They seem to have done a fairly thorough job on it anyway. I won't fault the tractor. I'd love to have it but it's about 15k too dear for what it is.

Back