NH/Fiats

Apparently Parris has a team of foreigners tidying up them tractors cosmetically full time. He doesn't do mechanical work on them and gives no warranty.
The hours may be genuine but they are well spruced up
A lorry driver that picked up a load in his yard told me that before, all the sheds in the yard are all closed up so you couldn't see what was going .
As you say the hours MAY be genuine.
A good polish and a good cameraman can do a lot for a middling yoke

A lorry driver that picked up a load in his yard told me that before, all the sheds in the yard are all closed up so you couldn't see what was going .
As you say the hours MAY be genuine.
A good polish and a good cameraman can do a lot for a middling yoke

I know a man who paid top dollar for a tractor from Parris, shipped it over here and one of the door latches was faulty and needed replacing, Rung Parris on same day tractor landed in his yard, was more or less told to Foxtrot Oscar & not ring again about something so trivial as door latch...

I know a man who paid top dollar for a tractor from Parris, shipped it over here and one of the door latches was faulty and needed replacing, Rung Parris on same day tractor landed in his yard, was more or less told to Foxtrot Oscar & not ring again about something so trivial as door latch...
tbf though, it was a used machine as thats what they deal in and a door latch is trivial but is charged well to get a new one depending on the brand which is a real annoyance (uncle of ours was looking for bonnet latches for his 8210. 80 euro each mc&s were wanting for them at the time). if it was a brand new tractor they sold him, be a completely different story

Nice to look at and drive but wouldnt be the best as a loader tractor putting bales into feeders (if the cows were running up the field ),awful cab access

tbf though, it was a used machine as thats what they deal in and a door latch is trivial but is charged well to get a new one depending on the brand which is a real annoyance (uncle of ours was looking for bonnet latches for his 8210. 80 euro each mc&s were wanting for them at the time). if it was a brand new tractor they sold him, be a completely different story

If it was me I'd want the door latch fixed..I wouldn't consider a door latch to be trivial.

A door latch is cheaper than a new door glass or frame.. If the door opened at the wrong time you could be needing both or in my position it could be one of my sons falling out of the tractor as the door opened unexpectedly!

It would be interesting in that scenario how far the HSE investigation would go if it was proven that the dealer refused to replace a faulty door latch on the day of delivery....

Old school Fiat.
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/fiat-880-5/24299778

MzYxMzhkYTI3MDhiY2ViOTUyMzRkYjA2ZjI5MTBlYWN4g0hIXRXVmTJlpHpHp882aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNDI2NzQxMDh8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

More than the price new, I think that one was for sale about 6 months ago too.

@Arthur will be drooling over the Deutz in the background.
Could be a DX6.50 going by the air intake but not 100% sure as the bonnets sat a few inches higher on the 6.50 than 6.10 and 6.30, I'm sure that one has it's work done as they would have been bought to graft but looks tidy from what I can see.

Could be a DX6.50 going by the air intake but not 100% sure as the bonnets sat a few inches higher on the 6.50 than 6.10 and 6.30, I'm sure that one has it's work done as they would have been bought to graft but looks tidy from what I can see.
i think i remember seeing that deutz on agriaffaires

Would that be the same gearbox as a classic 60/TM then?
is there a splitter on those ? i always thought they had the same gearbox as the f series but i,ve never seen a fiat without the hi lo

Last edited by a moderator:
Back