No strings GPS

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/6420419
Patchwork GPS Systems
I would be going for one like this. Very simple to swap from tractor to tractor. You would have it on a tractor in 2 mins. Simple to use and very affective. Bit dearer but I reckon it would be much simpler to use.

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/6420419
Patchwork GPS Systems
I would be going for one like this. Very simple to swap from tractor to tractor. You would have it on a tractor in 2 mins. Simple to use and very affective. Bit dearer but I reckon it would be much simpler to use.
Would have to give this a good review also. Running patchwork for over 10 years now and have the newer model at the moment, find it very easy to follow and as @Danielk say you would swap it in a few minutes.

What's the story with that one where's the receiver?

Yea as said above it’s the size of a match box and magnet and put it on the top of the bonnet over the front axel and a light wire up the bonnet and in the right hand door. Running one in work for years and never any issues with it.

Is the receiver dear? If it was small money might be worth buying a second one instead of having t
Yea as said above it’s the size of a match box and magnet and put it on the top of the bonnet over the front axel and a light wire up the bonnet and in the right hand door. Running one in work for years and never any issues with it.

o move it all the time

Is the receiver dear? If it was small money might be worth buying a second one instead of having t

o move it all the time

U buy a second wire for the tractor and move the gps wire about e300. I wasn't gone on it but moved it to the bonnet this yr and make anice awful different

o move it all the time
We did buy a second one as someone caught the wire in the door latch and cut the wire. But we fixed it and it’s actuslly still working so never used the new one. It’s really not hard to swap it over.

Back