North East Fields required for metal detecting (please read)

MrJangles

Hi everyone,

Sorry for invading your forum but thanks for taking the time to read this thread and please read on.

My name is Paul, i am 34 years old and live in Newcastle upon Tyne and I am looking for fields to search using my metal detector. I do not mind how big or how small the area of land is as I am just desperate to get some inland detecting under my belt having been strictly limited to beaches since taking up the hobby.

I like to think of myself as an honest responsible adult and would report all finds and the location of the finds to the landowner at the end of a detecting session. I understand that some detectorists spoil it for for the decent ones amongst us but please don't assume we are all the same.

A contract would be drawn up between myself and the landowner after agreeing on a percentage from the proceeds of any finds. I would also provide full details of my address and phone numbers in case there are any issues that need to be addressed.

I am fully insured through my Public Liability Insurance to the sum of £10,000,000 through my National Council of Metal Detecting membership.

I would also remove all non-valuable finds from the land which could help to prevent damage to farm machinery or livestock.

I would be detecting with my brother in law, Richard, so you wouldn't have to worry about a busload of people turning up to detect.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope someone gives me the opportunity i require. If you are interested in granting permission then please PM me and we can arrange a time to visit and agree terms.

Thanks again
Paul

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Forgot to mention Richard has the same public liability cover as I do.

If it would help I also have a spare detector if anyone would be interested in tagging along to make sure we are not causing Un - necessary damage. Someone must be willing to take a chance, could be hidden treasures out there waiting to be found...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back