Online Paint Suppliers

Ó hÉidin

As we’re locked up, time to finish a couple of projects,

I built a grass seeder rolls a few years ago and it still is not painted, now is as good a time as any.

i’m looking for RAL 5010 blue paint, probably 10L

as a side note, anyone have any thoughts on 2K paint, is it worth the extra cost? Any extra preparation i would need to put in place to blow 2k?

thanks

I built a grass seeder rolls a few years ago and it still is not painted, now is as good a time as any.

as a side note, anyone have any thoughts on 2K paint, is it worth the extra cost? Any extra preparation i would need to put in place to blow 2k?

thanks

2 pack will be harder and shinier but can be more liable to chip. I’d probably go with it.

Pat McDonnell in Cork or the Paint Hub in Carlow do Tikkurila paints.

Complete Coatings in Cork do Jotun paints.

Both brands are excellent. They will advise you in terms of priming etc. Wear a good respirator when spraying, especially with 2k as the hardeners are very toxic.

thanks
Did you find anyone that was open to get paint off .

I heard of hempel from lads working in liebherr.
It's used on container cranes wind turbines and oil rigs it's serious stuff.
I think ipc coatings in meath are the crowd that Do it.
It's competitive on price too

I heard of hempel from lads working in liebherr.
It's used on container cranes wind turbines and oil rigs it's serious stuff.
I think ipc coatings in meath are the crowd that Do it.
It's competitive on price too
Yep, my late father worked in the petroleum industry. They used Hempel.

How would i get a ral code for the major green for my topper was thinking of going for black either havent decided . Is 2pac paint better

How would i get a ral code for the major green for my topper was thinking of going for black either havent decided . Is 2pac paint better
Probably best to ring Major and ask them, you could look at colour cards online but they can be a bit hit and miss unless you have them in your hand.

Back