Operators Manual pdf for TM165

c4l

By any chance would anyone have the operator manual in pdf form for a TM165. We bought the tractor a few weeks before the snow and didn't come with one. Kinda needing it for lookin' at the brakes on her as they don't seem right, even after bleeding em out.

was thinking more about the slave seals than anything. we don't know much about tm's compared to the 60 series we upgraded from. manual be useful and where things should go

thats one place we didnt look. tbh this was a regret. we couldnt pass her up for 20000 pounds. with front sus on top of that but even that doesnt work. even though she's been screwed on the injectors, she cant beat the 8360 we had.

Ive the workshop manual on a dvd for them tractors im not particularly handy on a computer but if your stuck i could get the pages on the brakes and email them if its any help?

Is she taking lhm seals might be gone

As above says, had an on going problem with our TM 140, was "starting " to use a bit of brake fluid, then a bit more then more etc,,
There was clearly no external leak, pinned it down to the seals on the RH brake,
Simple enough job to do, after you have dismantled half the back end of the tractor, !!! TBH it's not beyond the means of a half handy farm mechanic,, me and flint stripped the job down and had our local man actually fi

As above says, had an on going problem with our TM 140, was "starting " to use a bit of brake fluid, then a bit more then more etc,,
There was clearly no external leak, pinned it down to the seals on the RH brake,
Simple enough job to do, after you have dismantled half the back end of the tractor, !!! TBH it's not beyond the means of a half handy farm mechanic,, me and flint stripped the job down and had our local man actually fi
The tms are a very easy tractor to do the brakes in very little in the way.
I think there a good tractor bit heavy on fuel.
The heat that builds up off the back end is cruel

The tms are a very easy tractor to do the brakes in very little in the way.
I think there a good tractor bit heavy on fuel.
The heat that builds up off the back end is cruel

They should never have stopped making them,,,, our 140 was the main man for a long while,, although too many ch time on a seperated and spud harvester done it no favours in the hydraulic dept,,

They should never have stopped making them,,,, our 140 was the main man for a long while,, although too many ch time on a seperated and spud harvester done it no favours in the hydraulic dept,,
They should have never stopped making the tractors from that era.
Bomb proof

thats one place we didnt look. tbh this was a regret. we couldnt pass her up for 20000 pounds. with front sus on top of that but even that doesnt work. even though she's been screwed on the injectors, she cant beat the 8360 we had.

Did you but in ireland or Uk or continent?

Did you but in ireland or Uk or continent?
bought the tractor from NI and brought it down south. maybe one or 2 of ye remember it from done deal back last february. tractor was 20000 pounds and had no weight carrier or front linkage on her. she had new boots on her that was a bonus. bought the tractor, couldn't fault until after a month you realize why we payed peanuts for it. solenoids went so we had to use the 7840 for drawing silage. other little things that would annoy you, not enough voltage for the three pin plug so the baler clock didnt want to work. jerry rigged something there, found that aircon unit was missing. with the summer we had no way we would sit in her for prolonged period of time. tbf those brakes went through some amount of abuse when i went drawing barley home. was a 1hr long ride home and you see we left the silage sides on the trailers so they were overloaded by another 2 or 3 tonnes, the route wasn't much better as going down pretty bad hills with nasty turns along the way, those brakes were doing there job insanely well considering. got home tried to take off the trailer, needed a rag due to the amount of heat off her. she had air brakes but none of our trailers have em and dad took off the coupler s from the back end

Last edited:
Back