Recommend a 3/4 drive air gun

Yeah? I thought that was supposed to be a big no-no? thought they were liable to shatter

The odd time I've used them on the impact I'd put a cloth over em.

I dont have any 1/2 sockets bigger than 32mm anwyay, and they're 12 pointers so not ideal for beating sh*te of them either.

I have an Ingersol Rand inch air gun but it is only used a couple of times a year . We work it off the road compressor so air volume is not a problem . We have it about ten years and it was made in China . Bought it off Carlow Engineering and he only sells good stuff .

Yeah? I thought that was supposed to be a big no-no? thought they were liable to shatter

The odd time I've used them on the impact I'd put a cloth over em.

I dont have any 1/2 sockets bigger than 32mm anwyay, and they're 12 pointers so not ideal for beating sh*te of them either.
like i say, it wouldnt be wrote anywhere, but its all i use here tbh.
the most damage it ill do to the socket is it will mark the square end slightly but the ratchets will do that anyways.
now, 1750nm might be a different story, but ive been pushing 1500nm with them and no bother.

I had the 1/2" version till I left it on the side of the road one night after changing a tyre on a vacuum tank . [emoji34] Mighty bit of kit to have not as good as an air gun but great power for its size . Think the 3/4" version has even better torque then the 1/2 " . Will get another one shortly but hard to justify the price of them for casual use. There is 2 models of that gun for sale there's the old type and the new type only difference is less torque on the old type but think there €200 cheaper . Think tool fix advertised them on done deal a while back .

Get busy living or get busy dying.

no but the numbers look damm good on it.

1600nm for €549 with 2 4ah batteries.

My local shop is cheaper than that for it and I've seen it advertised for €399

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

no but the numbers look damm good on it.

1600nm for €549 with 2 4ah batteries.

Farmers weekly did a comparison on several different makes a while back . Don't think the Milwaukee lived up to its specs but was still way better than the rest .

Get busy living or get busy dying.

Rights lads . This came up on my watch list on eBay last night . https://www.ebay.ie/itm/301657594449
Have a job to do shortly and it would make life easier to have one . But what ye reckon on the quality price is low which is what's tempting me .
I have one for years, poor quality I think but how much are you going to be doing with it.
I don't see myself wearing out my one ever, seems good value at that.
PS the f$$king trigger is lethal where it is be careful with it if you do buy.

Rights lads . This came up on my watch list on eBay last night . https://www.ebay.ie/itm/301657594449
Have a job to do shortly and it would make life easier to have one . But what ye reckon on the quality price is low which is what's tempting me .
I have one identical to it that I bought in Jebbs in Cork only mine doesn't have any brand name on it at all...similar money I think. Have it over 5 years now and it's never failed to open a nut, few shots of oil into the inlet now and again to keep it sweet. As Gone says the trigger is in a bad place, almost like they put it mistakenly on the wrong side of the handle. Got plenty of shots from it if placed near a toolbox or by bumping into it, it'd take off like a rocket. Aluminium handle is flimsy enough, one small drop and it'd be history. Bought a King Tony half inch for around €250 and it almost has as much power, quality speaks loudly.
MF30

I have one for years, poor quality I think but how much are you going to be doing with it.
Have to agree on the trigger position, i say a lad get a very sore hand from opening U bolts in a garage pit, as the nut came down the gun pushed his hand onto the floor keeping the trigger held, I'm actually surprised that they are allowed to sell a gun with that configuration with all the safety legislation that exists.

I have one identical to it that I bought in Jebbs in Cork only mine doesn't have any brand name on it at all...similar money I think. Have it over 5 years now and it's never failed to open a nut, few shots of oil into the inlet now and again to keep it sweet. As Gone says the trigger is in a bad place, almost like they put it mistakenly on the wrong side of the handle. Got plenty of shots from it if placed near a toolbox or by bumping into it, it'd take off like a rocket. Aluminium handle is flimsy enough, one small drop and it'd be history. Bought a King Tony half inch for around €250 and it almost has as much power, quality speaks loudly.
MF30
Have it ordered there now . Should do what I need it for . Only noticed the trigger position after ye mentioned it .

Back