Red card cows

Hi there folks anyone here know of a factory that’s killing German import cattle

It could be 15 years ago, I was "Lucky" enough to buy 4 French Montbelliarde Heifer calves. I was fortunate that the most local factory to me killed them , Dawn Meats Rathdowney. I don't know if they still kill them ?

Ashbourne meats in Roscrea kill uk red card animals anyway,one day a month afaik.

Hi there.
i have a Dexter cow with a red tag. Is there any place (factory) in cork Kerry that will accept these. I have tried charlevile and Rathkeale.

Roscrea when they get enough numbers, kill on a designated day. Hard enough to get even Irish cows in just now.
Edit didn't see the post from 18 just above.

Hi Ranger. I was speaking with Roscrea and they haven't killed red card cows, of any type in over a year. The only place to try it was the factory in Duleek, Euro farm foods. Anyway I have decided to go and kill out for the freezer route for the house. Apparently Dexter should be fine if hung for a bit longer. Not many outlets for the red card cows it seems down in the south of Ireland anyway.

Back