Royal Ulster Winter Fair

lough

Has anyone ever been at it, Is there many trade stands at it, would it be mostly machinery or would there be much livestock handling equipment at it, I want to have a look at cattle crushes and see what is on the market

Yeah best stand for cattle handling equipment would be George Hamilton machinery though there may be others too. Lots of stands plenty of machinery. Don't have to milk cows to go to it. Whereabouts you from?

Yeah best stand for cattle handling equipment would be George Hamilton machinery though there may be others too. Lots of stands plenty of machinery. Don't have to milk cows to go to it. Whereabouts you from?

I was hoping that it being a dairy event there might be more livestock handling equipment at it, Does George Hamilton do the Morris crushes? I am in Donegal, I have parts to collect in Belfast but don't know if they are in yet and was going to call in for a look round the show. I found out before that if you speak to them in person they will tell you more than you would over the phone

I was hoping that it being a dairy event there might be more livestock handling equipment at it, Does George Hamilton do the Morris crushes? I am in Donegal, I have parts to collect in Belfast but don't know if they are in yet and was going to call in for a look round the show. I found out before that if you speak to them in person they will tell you more than you would over the phone

Yes he does the morris crushes. There's probably an exhibitors list somewhere on line. Think the likes of teemore are usually there I just can't remember off hand.

Back