rugby world cup

think ireland have to many injuries to top players, we need all of our best players to stand a chance of reaching the semi's, next world cup we'll win the whole thing though :thumbup:

i dont know who will come out on top but im hopin to watch as many match's as i can, im not a great sporting man but i enjoy the rugby, even more if its from a high stool...:whistling:

i dont know who will come out on top but im hopin to watch as many match's as i can, im not a great sporting man but i enjoy the rugby, even more if its from a high stool...:whistling:
I don't think you will find many pubs open at 7 am in the morning:thumbdown:

I don't think you will find many pubs open at 7 am in the morning:thumbdown:
just had a look there at the fixtures, your blody right, they are on early.
mind you, i wouldnt have to look too far to find somewhere with a highstool 8 am tho.:whistling:

Ireland were woejus today not looking good i'm afraid Wallace out as well:thumbdown:

david wallace is out then so, we will be pretty lucky to make it out of the group stages tbh. new zealand for the win though!! love watching them play id get up at any time of the morn to watch them

david wallace is out then so, we will be pretty lucky to make it out of the group stages tbh. new zealand for the win though!! love watching them play id get up at any time of the morn to watch them

My money is on Australia. Didn't see the game on Saturday day but mate said the Aussies kicked ass !!!

My money is on Australia. Didn't see the game on Saturday day but mate said the Aussies kicked ass !!!

true the aussies did kick ass, but at the same time new zealand kicked australia's ass earlier in the tournament, still don't really understand how the tri nations works? how many times do they have to play eachother?? seems like alot!! and is it points based or knockout in the final stages?

true the aussies did kick ass, but at the same time new zealand kicked australia's ass earlier in the tournament, still don't really understand how the tri nations works? how many times do they have to play eachother?? seems like alot!! and is it points based or knockout in the final stages?

Play each country twice once at home and one away

Points based

Last edited:
Not a great start, will still get out of the group.

Just on the Tri nations, its complicated, each team will play against the other three times, playing twice against one time and once against the other, 3 of their 6 games will be at home, 4 points for a win, 2 a draw, bonus point for 4 or more tries. I think Argintina are joining next year or the year after. :smartass:

Not a great start, will still get out of the group.

Just on the Tri nations, its complicated, each team will play against the other three times, playing twice against one time and once against the other, 3 of their 6 games will be at home, 4 points for a win, 2 a draw, bonus point for 4 or more tries. I think Argintina are joining next year or the year after. :smartass:

don't be too sure bout qualifying out of the group stages, italy are no push overs, well not for ireland anyway it seems :001_unsure:

don't be too sure bout qualifying out of the group stages, italy are no push overs, well not for ireland anyway it seems :001_unsure:

You're an eternal pessimist when it comes to Irish rugby:001_rolleyes: we'll beat SA in the quarters:001_cool: Italy will give us a game, no doubt but we'll see it through in the end. If we click we can beat anyone.

You're an eternal pessimist when it comes to Irish rugby:001_rolleyes: we'll beat SA in the quarters:001_cool: Italy will give us a game, no doubt but we'll see it through in the end. If we click we can beat anyone.

The clicking seems to be the problem :001_unsure:

i know on a good day we have a side that could beat any side in the world, maybe bar the all blacks, but it's our inconsistency that has me worried, if only it was 2009 again :crying:

When I'm with the Aussies I barrack for Ireland.

When I'm with the Irish I barrack for Australia.

I like to live dangerously.:001_smile:

Well:whistling:

I hate to say I told you so, but...:001_rolleyes:

it's like i went to the loo before the match and it turned back time to 2009, it's a toilet time machine :ohmy:

don't think the irish should get carried away though, liked o'connell's reaction after the match

Back