Scrap Saturday

Taken off for a re spray?
Rust on the wheel rims sugests its not new? But could be a spare rim.
Say it was left in fir a respray. Looks tidy. Say there will be a bit of interest in that auction. 21 meter berthoud has me woundering would I go

Yer probably on the ball with the respray point . Still looks a fine trailer . 31ft according to there Facebook page . Shown it to the lads here thinking is it's a bit long for the gates / yards we have to deal with . Might talk them into heading for a look yet ........

Reactions: AYF
I wonder is that the trailer actually for sale.

It's John Staffords shed who hires trailers and has lots of ads on Donedeal.

Yea knew well I seen them mowers before and the case. They were only advertised yesterday in Wexford by John Stafford

Here she is:

MDNhZjNkOWIxMGY0ODBiYzljMTUzOGEyZWZiOTc2YzFy90bleb5hZ1QtNN0tDMB2aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b185MDkzOTkwOXx8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/farm-machinery-auction-this-saturday-portlaoise/17509605

Doesn't he sell trailers as well himself has he that trailer at auction to see what price it makes so he can judge the market price for them if it is sold for himself I may be wrong on all accounts there

Doesn't he sell trailers as well himself has he that trailer at auction to see what price it makes so he can judge the market price for them if it is sold for himself I may be wrong on all accounts there

Its been advertised as a retirement sale

that looks like an artic cutdown to me possibly plated or worked on by broughan that chassis looks heavy like an artic ant the mudguards give it away broughans don't use them plastic type ones

that looks like an artic cutdown to me possibly plated or worked on by broughan that chassis looks heavy like an artic ant the mudguards give it away broughans don't use them plastic type ones
thats what I taught, its just a cut down

Anyone put a value on it?
Is it resrayed or new

I'd say it is a refurbished artic cutdown by Broughan.

He sells trailers alright, I'm nearly sure one of our prominent posters from Cork purchased a trailer from him.

It could also be a way of drumming up some interest too in other similar trailers.

Did anyone get to the auction today? Anyone happen to hear a price for the 21 meter berthoud sprayer

Or what the bale trailer made .

around the 7k mark for the bale trailer, was talking to someone during sprayer and left before grain trailer came up. One thing i found funny was feed barriers made 200 euro each, the very same ones off the Hi-ace boys with brackets can be got for 160 euro with some bargaining

Reactions: AYF
Trailer wasnt too dear at that price . What are the fees like from hennessey`s .
around the 7k mark for the bale trailer, was talking to someone during sprayer and left before grain trailer came up. One thing i found funny was feed barriers made 200 euro each, the very same ones off the Hi-ace boys with brackets can be got for 160 euro with some bargaining

Back