Second hand Renault tractors

This 696 is wearing the hours very well.
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/renault-696rz/22063601

OTdlYjQ4NjlhNjBlYjZhMzA3YmVkYzBiMzNjNjcyODHV76Jc-VM82K-6y5ZqhupDaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMjU5MjI2ODl8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg
Looks well kept

The brother bought this one last summer, as with most farming families, we regularly swap gear between farms, so it I have for the past few months. Purely bought on price which I think was very keen.
11k hours running well though tyres well down
Really like the engine, very smooth running, and lots of grunt. Gearbox ok'ish
Linkage controls fiddly
First tractor I ever had with any sort of suspension, so the cab suspension certainly takes some of the bumps.
Good big roomy cab. I have done a bit of tanker work with it and various other jobs.
Overall quite happy, hope it keeps going. Thanks to a couple of forum members for help/advice re. registering same.
20200214_112256.jpg 20200214_112316.jpg 20200214_112330.jpg

Last edited:
looks a very cheap tractor, bit of a stretch to say It's similar to a 290.

More like a 265, It's only 60hp or thereabouts.

Edit: 290 had a 248 engine

Yeah he's a bit optimistic in that regard alright. Spec wise probably closer to a 375 than a 265, dual speed PTO, better lift, mechanical shuttle etc.

The brother bought this one last summer, as with most farming families, we regularly swap gear between farms, so it I have for the past few months. Purely bought on price which I think was very keen.
11k hours running well though tyres well down
Really like the engine, very smooth running, and lots of grunt. Gearbox ok'ish
Linkage controls fiddly
First tractor I ever had with any sort of suspension, so the cab suspension certainly takes some of the bumps.
Good big roomy cab. I have done a bit of tanker work with it and various other jobs.
Overall quite happy, hope it keeps going. Thanks to a couple of forum members for help/advice re. registered same.
View attachment 74535 View attachment 74536 View attachment 74537

That looks a very fresh tractor especially with the hours :Thumbp2: most would be well dogged at that.

Had a few tractors over the years with the 248 Perkins but my little Renault was the best by a mile.View attachment 74538

The Quicke loader is doing some job on the pit :Thumbp2::laugh:

That looks a very fresh tractor especially with the hours :Thumbp2: most would be well dogged at that.

The Quicke loader is doing some job on the pit :Thumbp2::laugh:
Took the loader off the day it came and never put it back on in 4 years.

That's unusual for a 2wd to only have 4 studs on the front wheels although Renault were different like that with cars also. The first 2 Renault cars that I had only had 3 wheel studs.

Citroen were the same 3 studs.

Wdah did you ever remember any trouble with the brakes on the 11014 tractor. I know of a renault dealer who reckoned they used too heat up and seaze, was only for want of replacing 1 pipe under the cab, but not too many knew about it and wrote them off as a bad job, some even went on fire in the field in dry weather zo i heard:scared::scared:
Renault 95- 12 brakes overheating . Any information on replacing pipe under cab. brakes seals and pads done

Wdah did you ever remember any trouble with the brakes on the 11014 tractor. I know of a renault dealer who reckoned they used too heat up and seaze, was only for want of replacing 1 pipe under the cab, but not too many knew about it and wrote them off as a bad job, some even went on fire in the field in dry weather zo i heard:scared::scared:

Back