Seen for sale...

http://www.pykett-tractors.co.uk/index.php?p0=detail&id=2491

pro_b_1_2491.jpg

think that was bought at an auction for £23k before appearing in his yard. Interesting bus. Anyone know what they were like. Had they got a habit of self-combusting?

Dropped in and had a look when last at home. Pigeons with the squits would be a good discription of the welding. Wheel rims had not even been cleaned off properly before the paint was chcuked on. The other one on show by the side of the road had the tipping rams moved underneath and a sort of steel bracket braced to the body - you could see the gap around it where it nowhere near fitted properly. Didn't look any further at them but still think it would be a good idea to get a tri-axle tipper and get it converted and keep the air suspension and brakes.

Just my 2p

I have to say I do snigger when I see some of the descriptions on there. Described as in as new condition and the mudguards falling off the thing or just rough out.

Merv

Last edited:
like everything else it has its place, but too much money for what it is.

its beeen well kept no doubt, but id be thinkin at that price he will be lookin at it for another while.

like everything else it has its place, but too much money for what it is.

its beeen well kept no doubt, but id be thinkin at that price he will be lookin at it for another while.

I think even if he halved the price, there still wouldn't be a stampede :no:

Or better still, buy a TS 115 and you will be able to see the scenery on the way down :001_smile:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: don't tell him that Mike. Come on Nashmach get in the car and have a look. I may be able to get you the name of a man with a lorry to pick it up for you and all.

you need to start travelling . . . . nice new road network and you still won't leave the parish!!

150km every Friday and Sunday plus a few Saturday nights! HAve to buy cattle on Saturdays.

For gods sake man, get a spin up, buy the taarup, buy a 110-90 and drive the rig down. :thumbup1:

Now that would make the heads turn!:tt2:

bus eireann's your man

:no::no: Did 5 years of that - no thanks

Or better still, buy a TS 115 and you will be able to see the scenery on the way down

And can fry the rashers for the breakfast on the halfshafts!

and you'll be able to hear people talking when you land in home.

:lol: Up with the sunroof!

:laugh:don't tell him that Mike. Come on Nashmach get in the car and have a look. I may be able to get you the name of a man with a lorry to pick it up for you and all.

Feckin weather is good for the weekend:crying::no:

Back