Seen for sale...

1979 Ford county for sale with genuine <700 hrs, for sale................

http://stock.morrisleslie.com/stock/details?reg=GRS697V
image.ashx

image.ashx

Lot No. 506
GRS697V
Type: 2dr Tractor
Odometer: 0 DIAL Not Checked
Transmission: Automatic
Fuel Type: Diesel
Colour: Yellow/brown
V5: Here
Former Keepers: 0
MOT: -
VAT: Commercial Plus VAT
Company:
Remarks:

Serial number 40848 - this example was supplied new by Aberdeen Tractors on November 1st 1979 to Aberdeen International Airport who have remained the owners and registered keepers to date. Consigned directly from themselves this example has covered a warranted 698 hours from new, and is fitted with the Brockhouse 33FT Torque Converter transmission. Initially purchased for snow clearance and equipment recovery, spending most of its life we are told in a hangar at the Airport. Supplied with the original operators manual and service manual. This Lot is subject to VAT at the current rate.

Neglected to say that it is for sale in a classic car auction for
£100,000

Last edited:

image.ashx

image.ashx

Lot No. 506
GRS697V
Company:
Remarks:

Serial number 40848 - this example was supplied new by Aberdeen Tractors on November 1st 1979 to Aberdeen International Airport who have remained the owners and registered keepers to date. Consigned directly from themselves this example has covered a warranted 698 hours from new, and is fitted with the Brockhouse 33FT Torque Converter transmission. Initially purchased for snow clearance and equipment recovery, spending most of its life we are told in a hangar at the Airport. Supplied with the original operators manual and service manual. This Lot is subject to VAT at the current rate.

£100,000
That rules me out then!! and probably everybody else.
She will take a bit of buying I'd say.
There's been a few airport ones for sale over the years and not as easy sold, standard gearbox and it would be a different matter. And none of them were a £100k either!:speechless:

That rules me out then!! and probably everybody else.

There's been a few airport ones for sale over the years and not as easy sold, standard gearbox and it would be a different matter. And none of them were a £100k either!:speechless:
I hadnt actually seen the £100k bit. :eek3:
Give me a MH121 anyday!:Thumbp2:

image.ashx

image.ashx

Lot No. 506
GRS697V
Company:
Remarks:

£100,000
I think O'Sullivan in Rhode Co. Offaly had one of those for sale for a long time, may even be still there.

image.ashx

image.ashx

Lot No. 506
GRS697V
Company:
Remarks:

£100,000

I think Cheffins had one a while back and in thought it made around 25k.

It will more or less be a 290 with all the new parts fitted in the ROC program I remember at least one 590 four wheel drive at our local dealers done that way . I thought it had died a death. By the wording in the ad I,d think he,d be looking for a "premium" price for "unique" But for me its decent enough working tractor with a fair bit of life left in it yet.

Back