Seen for sale...

I know it needs a floor but thought this was reasonable given it's a size that's mainly seen with a single axle.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cattletrailers-for-sale/cattle-trailer-for-sale/16938742

Y2ZhZTEwMDE0NDcyNjQ0NDgyNDJiYWQwNjE1MDdmOWJAbuQpn-kUck4gdjlPD_ZNaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b184NTU0MTUxMXx8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

I know where theres a 5 year old fermec digger with less than 20 hours!
There's a 1996 390t a mile from here with only delivery hours on it. Bought by a factory to do sweeping and then they contracted the work out so it was never used. They left it out in the rain though and it's starting to rust now.

Reactions: AYF
There's a 1996 390t a mile from here with only delivery hours on it. Bought by a factory to do sweeping and then they contracted the work out so it was never used. They left it out in the rain though and it's starting to rust now.
I'd say more than a few have asked to buy that over the years

Spotted these spreader fillers for sale at an auction today in the UK.
lot_46507_1.jpg

lot_46506_1.jpg

Look familiar???
Good idea for an old spreader with a banjaxed gearbox unit, make a valve/shutoff for the bottom, some pallet fork slides and away you go!
MF30

Good idea for an old spreader with a banjaxed gearbox unit, make a valve/shutoff for the bottom, some pallet fork slides and away you go!
MF30

I thought the exact same, the shutoff is based on the manual shut off lever on the spreader.

Back