Seen for sale...

It looks as if the loader boom telescopes as it lifts.
yes, the rams should be inside the boom. i'd say the valve chest is like the back actor, two small levers are for jack stands. one tilt, one lift. that still leaves 2 unused valves though.

I think it's cool. Oddball enough for this part of the world too I'd say, it obviously came over from the States like that, there was no such thing as a Ferguson 30 over here. The 20's got a bigger engine in 1951, the ones built in Detroit were re-designated the 30 but the ones built in Coventry weren't. It could well be petrol engined too, looks like a distributor in the first pic.

6 spool levers.???
Strange location for them also
Looks like they just used a piano lever bank off a back actor to me.

The lift on the loader actually took me a few minutes to twig but it’s fair clever but I think it’d be kind of fighting itself a little too.

It looks to me as if those top bars are of a fixed length and the loader actually lifts by pushing out the telescopic looking sections of the boom. Or Atleast I can’t see any obvious chrome on the top bars or any other ram hooked to the boom at any point.

It looks to me as if those top bars are of a fixed length and the loader actually lifts by pushing out the telescopic looking sections of the boom. Or Atleast I can’t see any obvious chrome on the top bars or any other ram hooked to the boom at any point.

Picture 5 in the ad shows exactly that, telescopic section extended when loader lifted to max height!

Picture 5 in the ad shows exactly that, telescopic section extended when loader lifted to max height!
Yeah at first I thought it was just lifted up then extended if you get me then I studied it a bit more and realised it

Back