Seen for sale...

I'd say your man that's selling it is a spacer anyway.....

A full, Head the ball.

All things considered, it's priced about right, genuine secondhand tractors are very hard to find, an equivalent new tractor would cost in the region of €85 to €90 plus vat.
It's not dear to a buyer who wants one, it's a rob to everyone else.

I never said it was priced wrong.
My point is that with no warranty and difficulties obtaining finance it will be hard to attain that price.
Genuine tractors are hard found.
That doesn't mean they are easily sold either though

Reactions: KJL
:Whistle2: https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/international-v12/18891810

Zjg0ODc2YWI5ZDhhZjdmZWM2MmMwMTQwYjA1ZmE0ZTnksIEPa1SEUJqgtpYy7HTFaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMDIxMjg0NTl8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

You would think that they would have washed it before they put it up. 40 would be about right id say

Diary farmer owned nothing heavy done.
Because he bought it for yard scraping

I know they are trying to say it has no heavy draft work done but I wouldn't class being dairy farmer owned as normally being a particularly good selling point.

A lot of (but not not all to be fair) dairy farmers that I know of wouldn't be great to look after machinery. They wouldn't be great to use a grease gun or service a machine. Their first love is generally cows not operating machinery.

I know they are trying to say it has no heavy draft work done but I wouldn't class being dairy farmer owned as normally being a particularly good selling point.

A lot of (but not not all to be fair) dairy farmers that I know of wouldn't be great to look after machinery. They wouldn't be great to use a grease gun or service a machine. Their first love is generally cows not operating machinery.
I live in the heart of dairy farming and a first choice tractor would not be a Fendt 930, more like a Case MXU or NH equivalent or a Claas Arion, despite that they are some animal to pull and if I wanted 300hp with front and rear pto capability it would be a contender at €40k

Presuming the Vario hasnt been done, would you want to be allowing €20k for that and tyres in the not too distant future?

Back